Posts created by cheraboo

I am also stuck here! Help!

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition on Apr 26, 12 6:19 AM
I'm playing on an iPad. Had a problem a few times with the main menu not appearing when I started the game. It was just black screen and music. The ads were working fine however.

There have been a few crashes. Sad to say, I find this to be the norm with most of the Big Fish games I've purchased.

My problem now is finishing the bonus content. I've got the valve on the machine in the cave. The lower level filled with water and then I got booted back to the area with the manhole cover. Every location I've checked says there's nothing to do. Not sure if it's a tech issue or if I'm just missing something. I've checked a couple of walkthroughs. The impression I got was that once the water was turned on in the cave a cutscene should play and it should be game over. Please help!

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition on Apr 26, 12 6:12 AM
OUSooner wrote:Please help me. I am stuck in the lift in the girls house. I went up into her bedroom and now when I went back down the doors won't open. I restarted the game and got all the way to this point again and I am stuck in the lift. I'm so frustrated.

I had the same problem on my iPad. I tapped the gate and it wouldn't open. Then I tapped at the bottom of the screen and was able to leave.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator