Posts created by kjos

posted in Dreamscapes: Nightmare's Heir on Dec 2, 14 3:10 PM
Trying to open the safe got the numbers how do I enter them. the numbers are 2 6+1
the 2 is found on the chair the other one is on the window. Doesn't tell me anything. I need help.
Thanks

posted in Dreamscapes: Nightmare's Heir on Dec 2, 14 4:19 AM
It sure does lock.

posted in Silent Nights: Children's Orchestra on Nov 29, 14 10:48 PM
Will do,thank you so much. Never thought if that.
Rich

posted in Silent Nights: Children's Orchestra on Nov 29, 14 2:24 PM
I bought the se and really liked the game but I was wondering how I could get the ce without paying full price for the ce Thanks
Rich

posted in Nevertales: Smoke and Mirrors Collector's Edition on Nov 8, 14 3:37 AM
I really thought this is a great game. Everything look good to me. Graphics look good.
It's a buy for me. More of a puzzle game than a HO game.

posted in Psycho Train on Nov 5, 14 4:28 AM
I'm running win 7 and the game works perfect.

posted in Psycho Train on Nov 5, 14 1:43 AM
I just finished a survey of the game and bought it. Great game but hints take a long time to recharge and you get penalized for over clicking. All in all it's a great game.
Graphics are great and not to many HO. Very few puzzles.

posted in Paranormal Pursuit: The Gifted One Collector's Edition on Oct 11, 14 10:50 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Paranormal Pursuit: The Gifted One Collector's Edition on Oct 11, 14 6:42 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Paranormal Pursuit: The Gifted One Collector's Edition on Oct 11, 14 3:35 AM
I finished the demo and bought it. What a great game. More of a adventure game than HO. The map works real good. It tells you right where to go. Hints recharge really fast. Any body that likes adventure game I would recommend this one. For the price it's well worth it. No trouble downloading or playing the game.

posted in 9 Elefants on Sep 16, 14 2:16 AM
I to had trouble to get out of the game. Played about 10 min. and couldn't take it anymore. To much reading and no game play. You can try the demo maybe you will like it but I didn't. Never played a game like this one. Even if it was free I wouldn't want it.
Richard

posted in Melissa K. and the Heart of Gold on Sep 15, 14 2:23 AM
What a very strange game. I've played a thousand games but none like this one. That big white hand is your courser. It moves around the house and I don't ask for any hints
I'd like to know what other gamers think about this game. I don't think it's my type of game.
Rich

posted in Fierce Tales: Feline Sight Collector's Edition on Sep 4, 14 1:09 AM
Your lucky you even got to play the game i went to play it and it said my free trial is over. Will download it again and try it again.

posted in PuppetShow: Lightning Strikes Collector's Edition on Aug 21, 14 3:34 AM
5 min. is all I could take. I own the other three games but this one I couldn't take. Uninstalled it after 5 min. Saved some money. ERS games are one of my favorites.
Richard

posted in Warlock: The Curse of the Shaman on Aug 11, 14 2:12 AM
Just downloaded the game never played it before. Clicked on the game and I got this, time's up,Your free trial is over. I guess it's telling me not to play this game. I don't need this one got other games to play
Richard

map
Thank you,I didn't know that. Good to know.

map
What's with this map. You can jump but it doesn't show what action you need to do on any of the pictures. Better luck with the hint. Great game to.It's a buy

posted in Dreampath: The Two Kingdoms Collector's Edition on Jul 13, 14 3:49 PM
Just bought the Dreampath the two kingdoms CE game and this is what happened

I'm running win.xp and when I click on the game this is what I get
error
Access violation at oXoo41CDBB(tried to read from oXoooooo8)
program terminated. The demo run just fine ,when I bought the ce game that's what happened. Just refund my money. I just reinstalled the game and now all I get is a black screen. I've about had it with BF. I had to disable Avast to get Dead Reckoning to run.Thanks
Richard

posted in Dead Reckoning: Silvermoon Isle Collector's Edition on Jul 12, 14 4:59 PM
I turned the avast disable permanently. I have other anti- virus I can run while the avast is disable. When I get done with the game will turn it back on again. I'm running xp. I really like this game to bad about avast. I tried running setting inside of avast worked for a bit and than it didn't.
Richard.

posted in Dead Reckoning: Silvermoon Isle Collector's Edition on Jul 12, 14 3:44 PM
Here is what I did, right click on the avast icon on the right hand side of your tool bar.
High lite avast shields control you have 4 choises of what to do. Your choice what to
disable.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator