Posts created by PENNY7777

posted in The Big Secret of a Small Town on Mar 19, 15 5:33 PM
thank you. i was just not touching the right spot of the picture. to get a piece off. of it to plug the hole

posted in The Big Secret of a Small Town on Mar 16, 15 12:20 PM
how do i plug the hole so steam stops coming in i have the stone, and handle

sorry to say i waited one year for this game not what i thought it would be being a mcf i was looking for more in a game very boring that i just hit the hint
button and move on very very sad

posted in Zombie Solitaire on Oct 10, 13 6:55 PM
WILL FOR ME IT JUST GOT LONG. I WENT TO GO ON TO THE NEXT GAME AND I FOUND 2 ROCKS TO BEGAN WITH NOW I HAVE TO REDO THIS GAME AND CAN ONLY FIND ONE ROCK WHAT IS UP WITH THAT? HOW DO I GET TO THE WINDOW TO REPLAY THIS GAME? THANK-YOU

posted in Farm Mystery: The Happy Orchard Nightmare on Jul 14, 13 1:31 PM
WHERE IS THE KEY TO THE DOOR IN THE FLOOR WITH THE GUY SEATED THERE THANK YOU SO MUCH?_?

posted in Nancy Drew: Tomb of the Lost Queen on May 23, 13 7:04 PM
IT HAS BEEN OVER 8 HOURS AND THIS GAME STILL HAS NOT LOADED

posted in Nancy Drew: Tomb of the Lost Queen on May 23, 13 10:48 AM
, downloading 58MB of -28909768847 but my game says it is 100% downloaded but it is still in my download queue.

Edited because I just deleted game to see if I downloaded it again if it would work, it didn't. Still reading 100% downloaded. my pc is brand new windows 8 HELP thank you

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ on May 20, 13 8:04 PM
ty

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ on Mar 31, 13 1:58 PM
hello i hope someone can answer this for me im stuck on the part were you have to use the pick axe 3 times it says zoom in. it never zooms in no matter what i do thank-you

posted in 1 Moment of Time: Silentville on Jun 18, 12 8:23 PM
i have tried to play this game so many times and get no where .......it runs so slow and i got to the train station with the old hands and that's it it stops does nothing i have uninstalled 7 times new game manager many times as well and even with the new version nothing happens it is very madding to have this happen so many times i would like to play this game but it looks like it is not meant to be i paid for one got one free on this so does this mean i do not get aother game to replace this one that does not work? thank you

do not know if im at the right place or not so ill just ask here im playing Cursed Memories: The Secret of Agony Creek and im at the point where you use the fish net to get the hex key will i can get the hex key but then it freezes i can not get out of the game exit or any thing i have to close the pc down then go back in and do this part over just to have it do this again help thank you PLEASE HELP

PM
do not know if im at the right place or not so ill just ask here im playing Cursed Memories: The Secret of Agony Creek and im at the point where you use the fish net to get the hex key will i can get the hex key but then it freezes i can not get out of the game exit or any thing i have to close the pc down then go back in and do this part over just to have it do this again help thank you PLEASE HELP

posted in Agatha Christie: Evil Under the Sun on Jun 16, 09 4:00 PM
I GOT THIS GAME FROM SOMEWHERE ELAS AND IT DID THE WHITE OUT THING WITH ME TO, SO IT'S NOT JUST HERE, I DID NOT GET INTO THIS GAME AFTER IT DOING THE WHITE OUT THING.DOES ANYONE HAVE A CLUE HOW TO FIX THIS?

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jun 16, 09 3:45 PM
I JUST LOVE THIS GAME, WHEN WILL WE BE SEEING ANOTHER ONE LIKE THIS.? GOOD JOB : HURRY HURRY

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator