Posts created by MsPinkerton

Help!

I am stuck on opening the coffin at the end. I put in JESSICA and the 1251, but it still won't do anything. The guide says JESSICA (@1) and 1251 (@2). I would thing that means to put in the code twice, but there's nowhere to put it a second time. If you finished the game, how did you get past this?

Thanks!

posted in Ominous Objects: The Cursed Guards Collector's Edition on Apr 29, 17 2:51 PM
I cannot solve the first puzzle of balancing on the log. Did anyone complete this successfully who can give me any tips? I tried it in both hard and casual mode... I keep falling off! I don't want to skip. Please help! Thanks!

posted in Yuletide Legends: The Brothers Claus on Jan 11, 17 12:37 PM
Hi. I've contacted customer support TWICE now, and haven't received a response. I wanted to know if I can convert my already purchased PC games to download on my new MacBook. Can someone please help me? Customer support is useless.

posted in Pahelika: Revelations on Oct 15, 16 2:34 PM
I successfully made the key mold from the wax key, but when I made the new processed key to use in the lock, it keeps getting rejected! I followed the key prints and even checked the walkthrough to make sure I was doing it right. Set the levers at down, down, up, down. No luck. Would love some advice! Please help! Thank you!

posted in Danse Macabre: Crimson Cabaret Collector's Edition on Sep 30, 14 5:49 PM
I'm playing the colored threads puzzle in the Massage Room of the Bonus Game. I can't figure out how to connect all the lines without overlapping any! If I take the yellow thread left, I overlap green; if I take it right, I overlap red. Please help if you know the solution! Thank you!

Does anyone know where I can find the lamp handle needed to open the lamp on the roof in Mexico? Thanks!

Does anyone know where I can find the lamp handle needed to open the lamp on the roof in Mexico? Thanks!

posted in Grim Facade: Mystery of Venice Collector's Edition on Jul 5, 11 10:24 AM
A big thank you !!

posted in Grim Facade: Mystery of Venice Collector's Edition on Jul 2, 11 9:33 PM
Could someone please tell me what the "Bonus Section" is? I finished the game, but can't seem to find it. I thought it would be in extras, but it's not. I didn't notice an additional scene attached to the game, but maybe I missed something.

I appreciate your help in figuring this out!

posted in Grim Facade: Mystery of Venice Collector's Edition on Jun 29, 11 6:55 PM
I figured it out! You have to zoom in to the door with the letter puzzle and place the North America map from your inventory in the upper left corner of the screen. You will then be given a word that you have to rearrange the letters to spell out. Once you complete the puzzle, you will be given access to additional scenes beyond the door. Good luck!

posted in Grim Facade: Mystery of Venice Collector's Edition on Jun 29, 11 6:19 PM
Me too. Is there anyone who has played the game who knows how to get past the point everyone on this thread seems to be stuck at?

posted in Mystery Age: The Dark Priests on Nov 17, 10 5:52 PM
What a fantastic game! One of the best I have played on BF! It is nice and long, but still interesting. I like the adventure feel to it and the mixture of FROG and HOG. I will definitely be replaying this one! Thanks BF!

posted in Mah Jong Quest II on Nov 3, 10 12:09 PM
I need help on this one, too! I just can't figure it out! I know this game came out a while ago, but if anyone knows how to solve it or where to find a walkthrough, it would be really appreciated!

posted in Safecracker on Aug 21, 10 10:45 PM
Hi cw2424cw,

Welcome to the forums! As far as I know, there is no way to play this game in small screen mode. It can only be played in full screen, which is frustrating when you get stuck and keep having to leave the game to get hints. I found the best way is to print out the pages that I need from the gameboomers walkthrough as I get stuck. I have clues from all the floors printed out, but I only print out solutions as I need them -- that way I don't have to print out everything, as the whole walkthrough with hints and solutions is about 25 pages!

Sorry, but the only way I know how to exit the game is to right click, and then in the bottom right corner of your screen you should see a door. Click on the door, and you will be taken to a menu where you can choose to save your game if you wish. Then click on "Back to Main Menu," and from there click on "Exit Game."

Hope this helps and Good Luck!

posted in Safecracker on Aug 21, 10 10:37 PM
The problem was that I hadn't gone in the basement yet to get the key!

posted in Safecracker on Aug 21, 10 7:53 AM
The lock requires a key to open it. I have a small, golden key in my inventory, but when I try to use it, I get the red bar across the gears, so it must be the wrong key.

posted in Safecracker on Aug 20, 10 11:22 PM
I played this game a year ago. I'm replaying it now, and I'm stuck at the locked door in the Dining Room. I can't find the key to open it. Could someone please tell me where or how to get it? I checked the walkthrough posted on the website for GAMEs that go BOOMERS, but the solution was not there.

I appreciate any help!

posted in Safecracker on Aug 20, 10 11:18 PM
Hi zzmel2!

Welcome to the Forums! Gameboomers has a great walkthrough with both hints and solutions. We are not allowed to post URLs, so I can't link you to it, but I'm sure you can figure it out.

posted in Vault Cracker on Jul 18, 10 8:20 AM
Tried the suggestions of Karen876 and Sadsid. They both worked! Thank you so much!

posted in Vault Cracker on Jul 18, 10 8:04 AM
I am having the same problem as rescuer8 and teddibear1791. The last two shards will not release for me to put them in the puzzle. Can anyone help with this? This has been happening with increasing frequency in games. I will get almost to the end, and then one thing will not release. I really think there is a problem with these games!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator