Posts created by yardo1961

When I click to Play the game I get a error of "Unable to initilize open GL
Error CS1842
Version 197791
I am using windows 10

posted in Wedding Salon 2 on Apr 13, 17 5:01 PM
I am running windows 10. I installed the resent update but it is still crashing and now I have completed the first 10 and I am on the first game of the second 10 (France) and it is frozen. I have uninstalled and reinstalled but it is still frozen on this level. Please help

posted in Wedding Salon 2 on Mar 13, 17 12:16 PM
Yes, to all who posted here. Game crashes about every 10 minutes. Very frustrating wanted to buy it but now I won't.

posted in Family Vacation 2: Road Trip on Aug 30, 14 7:59 PM
I restarted 3 times and everytime it gets stuck on a different level.

posted in Family Vacation 2: Road Trip on Aug 30, 14 7:56 PM
Me too and I restarted a new game 3 times...it is not just this level.

posted in Daily Mah Jong on Dec 9, 12 9:43 AM
This game is so blurry I can not see to match and it has nothing to do with my computer graphics or cards.

posted in Jane's Realty 2 on Apr 1, 10 9:05 PM
Thank you so much to gsilberman on April 1st at 10:22 am you were exactly right after playing this game for hours I tried what you said and got it. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Anyone else looking for the missing documents follow this advice it works.

posted in Jane's Realty 2 on Mar 31, 10 7:17 PM
there is one level in this game that no one can figure out. Very frustrating since I bought it and now can't play it

posted in Jane's Realty 2 on Mar 31, 10 7:13 PM
I have spent hours trying to find the missing documents and I don't think it can be done. As far as it being in the upper left corner, there is nothing there. The forest is to the right of city hall not the left. You can build a road back there but you can not take the trees down. Can't anyone figure this out?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator