Posts created by grandmakathy

posted in Puzzle Quest on Nov 7, 12 2:23 PM
I have a few buildings but there is no more prompts to build more. Tips & tricks said to buy them. HOW. Also any hints with the very hard replenish spells.

posted in Tiger Eye - Part I: Curse of the Riddle Box on May 30, 10 11:37 AM
I'm really enjoying this one as well. Aside from the romance aspect of it (which isn't usually my cup of tea) I'm kinda enjoying a game with a little more storyline to it. I'm pretty happy with the lenght of the game too and that doesn't usually happen. I'm looking forward to number two. Keep it up Passionfruit.

posted in Escape the Lost Kingdom on May 9, 10 2:27 PM
I think I have found a couple of painting pieces and a plank but when I look at the map it still says 0 of 10. Is anyone else having this problem?

posted in Simplz Zoo on Mar 6, 10 11:19 AM
Oops sorry. Logged on under Mom's account. This would be Godolfin replying to your post. Thanks again.

posted in Simplz Zoo on Mar 6, 10 11:18 AM
Bless you! I've been doing the same level for three days now. I wasn't aware that you could turn off the timer. Soooo relieved now. Thank you thank you thank you.

posted in Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure on Jan 27, 09 1:24 PM
Hi Lizzie.
Thank you so much for your help. The photobucket is great. But this calendar is making me crazy. I cannot get the pieces to rotate or let go. I really like this game.Its not all about finding things. What others can you recommend.

kisses

kath

posted in Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure on Jan 26, 09 9:20 AM
Hi Thanks for your reply,I am new to this forum. I have used the walkthrough many times but it makes no mention of the goose from the list. It is the last thing I need from the list. Can you help me.

posted in Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure on Jan 25, 09 2:42 PM
judy how did you find the goose

posted in Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure on Jan 25, 09 2:33 PM
need to find the goose. can anybody help. please

posted in Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure on Jan 25, 09 2:18 PM
where is the goose. how do I gt it.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator