Posts created by bigmama3636

posted in Suburban Mysteries: The Labyrinth of the Past on Aug 24, 12 11:06 PM
When will the walkthrough be coming out I'm stuck in the basement and can't get out.

No green gem for me either and I don't want to start over.

The game crashes whenever I click on the hint button and I need to keep restarting the game. I really want to purchase this game once the bugs are worked out of it.

posted in White Haven Mysteries on Feb 17, 12 11:15 AM
I already own the CE of this game I thought Thursday were for new CE games. Quite disappointed. Oh well maybe next week.

I liked it enough to purchase it. Better not be a short game or I'll be right p'oed.

posted in Dracula: Love Kills Collector's Edition on Jun 9, 11 2:00 AM
Rebeca_Lily wrote:Extraordinary game! The resolution is very clear, and I could see the spider ( ). The hint recharge is speedy. The dark atmosphere shows a lot of knowledge about the vampires tales (I like it, I like it).

Decided to wait for the SE, but it's much too much good game - bought!

Thanks Waterlily (developers), thanks BF!

Totally agree. Great game I buy any collector's edition that grabs my attention this quick and even the mini games haven't driven me nuts. Bravo can't wait for it to finish downloading so I can keep playing.

ty so much

I can't find the ball with hand thing either so spoil away.

posted in Shiver: Vanishing Hitchhiker Collector's Edition on Mar 24, 11 12:25 AM
Boy this is 1 big download usually loads alot quicker.Think I'll have to find something to do while I wait.

Played demo can't play game this game will remain unplayed till BFG gets it fixed.

Like a fool purchased without trying now I can't down load either. This sucks maybe tomorrow.

posted in Mystery Valley on Oct 30, 10 10:00 PM

Until BFG/developer posts an update...I would uninstall/reinstall.

Hopefully you won't have the problem with the fuses/wires in Day 5...

Got the wires but can only find 4 fuses there apparently isn't a 5th

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town Collector's Edition on Sep 24, 10 3:39 PM
firebird40 wrote:same here- i have no idea how the game ended either. All the other scenes played fine, including the cutscenes, until the last 3. So aggravating!

Ditto hppened to me as well. Even in the bonus game.

I can't get the webcam hooked up to the computer and can't get beyond that point.
Got the pic finally.

posted in Tiger Eye - Part I: Curse of the Riddle Box on May 19, 10 5:48 PM
Got only 1 question. How do you open the extra's?

posted in Escape from Lost Island on Mar 7, 10 2:20 PM
I enjoyed the game. Except in the very last scene my pc crashed when I was trying to raise that ball at the end. So thinking no ending for me unless i skip the final game.

posted in The Tarot's Misfortune on Mar 2, 10 8:11 PM
Heard from the BF repair people did as was asked this game still won't work but they are really trying to help me. Ty BF

posted in The Tarot's Misfortune on Feb 28, 10 6:09 PM
The demo played great. I purchased the game tried playing it and now I can't. Have tried reinstalling nothing just keep getting the same error message. mingwm10.dll error 998.
Have submitted my problem to the powers that be and I'm awaiting a reply.

Bought the game played loved it now going to start all over again trying to not use the stategy guide and not skip the games LOL
This is one I definitely won't mind playing over and over again it is really worth the $19.95. Thank you Mystery Case Files and Big Fish.

posted in Alabama Smith in the Quest of Fate on Nov 15, 09 5:31 PM
In the same spot enjoyed the game. Didn't enjoy the crashes. Now trying the replay and its still happening.. HELP!!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator