Posts created by Guybrush

posted in Eventide: Slavic Fable on Oct 7, 17 3:26 PM
A game in which the kindly seeming stranger, actually is a kind stranger, not the villain pretending to be kind and caring. Making the kindly seeming stranger the actual bad guy who tricks the character I'm playing into a trap, makes the character I'm playing look like an idiot. Since I actually know as soon the kindly seeming character appears he's actually the villain but the charcter is too dumb to know better.

posted in Where Angels Cry: Tears of the Fallen on Nov 8, 16 4:37 PM
The supposed villain is the one who was wronged. And the couple's relationship was built on a lie. Up until that revelation I was enjoying the game. Now I''m on the wrong side,.

posted in Sea of Lies: Leviathan Reef Collector's Edition on Sep 27, 16 8:50 PM
VickiS531 wrote:I'm in the navigation room, I've just unshackled the man and I'm now stuck. He won't hand me anything and I cannot back away from him or do anything. If I click hint it says "I suppose I better move along."

I have the same problem.

posted in Black Swan on May 6, 16 3:02 PM
I have the same problem with the ballerina. Waiting for skip button does not fix it.

posted in Elly Cooper and the City of Antiquity on May 2, 16 6:06 PM
Random clicking eventually got me out of it.

posted in Dracula's Legacy on Apr 8, 16 12:24 AM
I just finished this game. Is there a sequel?

posted in Cadenza: The Kiss of Death Collector's Edition on Feb 26, 16 11:45 PM
We need a third game!

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Gem Fury on Feb 11, 16 12:27 AM
Game freezes at the start. When the officer moves the log.

posted in Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Tracks of Terror on Feb 3, 16 10:04 AM
Not only was the ending too abrupt. but a werewolf should not be touching silver at all.. The whole point of silver bullets killing them is that silver is toxic to them. So he should be able to even touch it.

posted in Maze: Subject 360 on Feb 1, 16 9:52 PM
NO its not easy to do. The last image is impossible.

posted in Eternal Journey: New Atlantis Collector's Edition on Aug 7, 12 9:56 AM
I'm stuck at hidden object. Both the strategy guide and hint button show that I need to add a piece to broken sunglasses but when I try to do that I'm told I can't do that.

posted in Rite of Passage: The Perfect Show Collector's Edition on Jun 14, 12 5:03 PM
I can't find the mask in the tunnel.

posted in Ghost Encounters: Deadwood on Mar 25, 12 8:19 PM
Demo expired just as i started chess puzzle. After buying the game is telling me one chess piece is missing, but they no longer exist. Their locations have been completed.

posted in Haunted Past: Realm of Ghosts Collector's Edition on Dec 18, 11 7:42 PM
I played the demo and after I bought the game it made me start over from the beginning. I hate that.

posted in Relics: Dark Hours on Nov 14, 11 11:29 AM
I can't even find the locker room to get the uniform (lol).

posted in Shutter Island on Aug 26, 11 12:49 AM
Glad I didn't play full price, but got it on sale for $2.99.

posted in Cave Quest on Mar 1, 11 7:51 PM
The game cheats. The queen's attacking me when they're are three red circles next to each other. She doesn't attack me if I have a shield up and as soon as mine goes off she puts here up and then the game puts me in a no win situation by having only two possible moves. One of which attacks the queen which means I only hurt myself. The other move doesn't attack the queen but then she just uses the attack on me. So I'm dead either way.

posted in Treasure Seekers: The Time Has Come on Feb 20, 11 12:54 PM
I quit the demo now I can't get back into because of that access error.

posted in Nightmare on the Pacific on Jan 22, 11 3:28 AM
Runs fine for me on XP and no problem with alt-tab.

posted in Nightmare on the Pacific on Jan 21, 11 11:09 PM
Well at least I'm not alone. Just finished the game and only phone call was at the end.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator