Posts created by kyndalkr

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 25, 10 10:25 AM
I am having the same issues with the graphics being all messed up. This game is not playable at all. Another waste just like Alice In Wonderland. Different issues but both games are totally messed up and I can't get any help with this?? The game is not working at all you can't see a thing because of the graphics being messed up. Please help??Thanks,Kyndal

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 21, 10 10:16 AM
Hi....well my game is totally messed up all the graphics are messed up and you cannot even view the game at all. I have tried reinstalling the game and it didn't help.I have updated my video card drivers also. Any help would be appreciated. This is the second game I have bought from you guys that doesn't work. The other is Alice In Wonderland. Thanks......Kyndal

posted in Alice in Wonderland on Jun 16, 10 12:35 PM
I can't get past the cellar? I'm suppose to find where the voice is coming from. I have clicked all over the screen and nothing happens? What a waste I bought this game and have tried re-installing it and still nothing? What's up? Thanks,Kyndal

posted in PuppetShow: Mystery of Joyville ™ on Jun 11, 10 12:35 PM
Hi~~~thanks for your posts! If I have not tried some of those games I will surely check them out! Now we have the new PuppetShow!! And it seemed shorter than the first one even with the extra levels. Guess we will wait for the third soon. Have a great day everyone.............peace out

posted in PuppetShow: Mystery of Joyville ™ on May 2, 10 7:20 AM
Hi! I totally loved this game! Does anyone know of any other hidden object games that are similiar to this? Or just like it? I had so much fun playing this game! Thanks........Kyndal

posted in Department 42: The Mystery of the Nine on Jul 12, 09 1:17 PM
Hi,I really enjoyed the demo very much and am considering buying this one.This was great to be able to come and read everyones thoughts and reviews that should be in every game before all the help questions cause I know I always come and get other peep's reviews before purchasing it helps a lot,thanks so much,happy gaming all.......Kyndal

posted in Fishdom H2O: Hidden Odyssey ™ on Apr 28, 09 5:40 PM
I had trouble with graphics in this game its like it would look all fuzzy sometimes.I also had issues with the cursor it was very flighty and was hard to click on and control the items it called for so it took me much longer for that reason.I did notice it had a few little kinks that needed working out.But other than that I enjoyed the game.Not sure if I will purchase it yet cause I like the longer games this seems like maybe it would be short.I enjoyed the demo tho.happy gaming all.....kyndal

posted in Dr. Lynch: Grave Secrets on Feb 10, 09 7:11 AM
Hi well I guess call me a late bloomer to all these HO games I've always played on the pogo website and so happy I found I have had a great time trying out all the HO games.They are my favorite to play.I totally love the House of Wonders Babies Come Home!Guess my age I did have trouble finding the tiny items and didn't get real far in the demo but probably will purchase this one because of the challenge.I'm still pretty new to this site and finding all kind of fun games.I love the Hidden Object Show 2.Well thought I'd voice on the babies come home game,happy gaming all,kyndal :

posted in Mystery P.I.: The Vegas Heist on Feb 1, 09 11:37 AM
HI-ok well thanks very much I greatly appreciate it!Glad these forums are here!Have a great day!Kyndal

posted in Mystery P.I.: The Vegas Heist on Feb 1, 09 9:09 AM
Hi this maybe a dumb question but I have tried what I thought would work to restart over I uninstalled the game I'm at level 6 but I want to start over at level 1 again?So How do I do this?I tried several times uninstalling the game I can't find a way to do this I'm sure its simple and I'm just missing it,thanks so much for your help,Kyndal

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator