Posts created by mommerj

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 28, 18 7:08 PM
I have been away from this game for about a month. Logged in tonight to find out Big Fish's decision to remove the ROM.
I miss this game and I miss my great neighbors. So I held out as long as I could. I'm going over to PlayMe8.
My new code siHGDS

Hope to see you there.

Correction: new code is siHGDs

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 16, 18 10:47 AM
Yeah, I feel like we have been abandoned and forgotten. Three months should be plenty of time to determine an action by BFG:
1. Negotiating a deal with PlayMe8 is underway, 2. It is what it is; you can continue to play as it is, or 3. We will be removing the game as there is no way to move forward.

Feels like we are being strung along...

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 10, 18 2:34 PM
I have started the Radio Amateur expedition, the last expedition/offer I have left to complete. I know many of my neighbors have left for the PlayMe8 portal, but any who are still around, please help feed the dragon if you can. I am totally prepared to pay for the entire feeding if needed, but any help is GREATLY appreciated!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 8, 18 3:52 PM
I too am holding out on the BFG side and experience similar results as mentioned by Energyworker, PlusJenny, and others. Most of my neighbors have gone sleeping and I get only on average 8 gifts a day.

I too am a LONG time BFG customer and have been playing ROM for 4.5 - 5 years. My reason for not moving to PlayMe8? I agree with PlusJenny, I trust BFG with my data, I really don't know if I can trust my data with PlayMe8. I really miss my neighbors, and I miss what this game used to be on BFG. If a decision isn't made soon from BFG, I may need to move to other games. I have plenty other games that I have neglected the last 4.5 years!

I should also mention, that I have complete the Valley of the Magicians, and Japan, and with no offers coming, I really don't have much to do on ROM. I have ONE offer that I missed playing the first time it came out, so I payed the gems to access and working through that. I fully expect to pay for the expedition myself so I can complete it. After that, there will be NOTHING left for me to do....but to walk away!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 5, 18 3:23 PM
I don't know for sure, but would guess it is included in the "no more updates" message from PlayMe8. I guess they consider offers as updates to the game.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 5, 18 3:19 PM
This has been going on for over a month. I would suspect that there is some negotiations going on between BFG and PlayMe8, which could take a significant amount of time.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 2, 18 8:49 PM
I'm still playing on BFG. Haven't decided if I will move over to PlayMe8 or not. Although right now on BFG, there is absolutely nothing left to do, I have completed all quests, and no new offers. So nothing to do but gift neighbors. So I may just leave the game after 4.5 years and start playing something else.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 14, 18 8:46 AM
I have just started the Carpenter's Workshop Expedition. Please help feed my dragon if you can. All help is greatly appreciated!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Dec 27, 17 12:18 PM
SO excited to see new areas coming to RoM! It is about time.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Dec 23, 17 5:16 PM
I just started the Strange Place Expedition, please help feed the dragon if you can. All help is greatly appreciated!!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Dec 11, 17 7:44 PM
I am off as well! I finished the Costume offer yesterday, and planned to take the chest reward today. Logged in and the offer is gone! <slaps forehead> I can't believe I made such a rookie mistake!! But it sounds like I didn't miss much in the chest, but it would have been nice to get the trophy!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Dec 10, 17 2:01 PM
I have started the Magic Atelier expedition. The first expedition I have started in AGES!! Please help feed the dragon if you can. All help is GREATLY
appreciated!!! Thanks!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Dec 5, 17 7:13 PM
After not being able to play RoM for a month, I'm back in today. FINALLY!

I see I have two new offers waiting.
Thanks to all my neighbors patience and waiting for me to return. Now I hope the access stays and this is not temporary.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 23, 17 7:54 AM
I have not been able to access the game.I always play RoM through the BFG Game Manager, but have not been able to access RoM since this problem came up. I really miss playing the game and miss my neighbors. It doesn't seem like there is any fix in sight any time soon...The longer this goes on, the more likely many of us will lose interest in waiting and move on to other games.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 15, 17 1:54 PM
Just started the The Capital of Carnival expedition. Please help feed the dragon if you can, all help is greatly appreciated!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 28, 17 3:55 PM
I just started the Fire Station expedition. Please help feed the dragon if you can. All help is greatly appreciated!!

Special thanks to Jarrow, ttaravision, and Mrs. Sharon for helping out feeding the dragon!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 21, 17 5:12 PM
I have started the Starship Expedition. All help is greatly appreciated. Please help feed the dragon if you can. Thanks!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 31, 17 3:50 PM
Hi Neighbors, I have just started the Goldfield expedition. Please help feed the dragon if you can. All help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 1, 17 10:13 AM
Cyberfox277 wrote:Yes, new quest

I think we're finally getting Exorcising Demons and Lunacy Trophies, about time

I hope this is true! I would be very happy and excited to get these trophies crossed off my list.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jun 25, 17 9:39 AM
Hi neighbors! I just started the Fashion House expedition. Come help feed the dragon if you can. All help is greatly appreciated!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator