Posts created by tblair

can't even get the demo to play, it crashes as soon as it tries to load and i get a black screen guess its not made to play

posted in Ominous Objects: The Cursed Guards Collector's Edition on Apr 28, 17 1:51 PM
i have tried to download this game with google and firefox . on google it won';t even download and on firefox it says its a binary file

posted in PuppetShow: The Face of Humanity Collector's Edition on Jan 7, 17 2:11 PM
this game like the last puppetshow the bloody rose is telling me i need a key code . i even closed out the game manager and restarted it and still the same thing

posted in PuppetShow: Bloody Rosie Collector's Edition on Jan 4, 17 5:33 PM
when i try to open my game to play it keeps telling me i need a key code to play. i have check.

this is actually what it is telling me i need
This program requires a security key. If you have one, select OK to enter it. After entering a valid key, you will not be prompted again.ked for updates on the game and it says none

i got the game to work. i closed out game manager and reopened it and the game is working

i did try to download from the site and still had problems

ok here is what i did , i went in to the green box on my address bar for mcfee and went to trusted sites and added bigfish games to it . then i download the game and no popup for a virus

i got an email today about this game and clicked on it to get the game but when i tried to download it my mcfee tells me there is a virus and its dangerous to down load. anyone else have this probelm

posted in Myths of the World: Black Rose on Dec 1, 14 5:06 PM
playing the game at the gate part i am missing the middle piece for the right side game. i wanted to buy this game but not sure now

has anyone had problems getting the piece off the wardrobe to go on the diving suit?
got it finally. you have to put it a little lower than the picture shows and just keep working at it

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle on Sep 12, 14 9:25 AM
hpw many chapters are there ?

posted in Obscure Legends: Curse of the Ring on Jun 8, 14 8:36 AM
did they ever get a fix for this game?

posted in Obscure Legends: Curse of the Ring on May 9, 14 6:47 AM
from the sounds of it they never did get a fix for this game

posted in Obscure Legends: Curse of the Ring on Mar 17, 14 2:22 PM
sorry but i am tired of waiting for a fix to this game so as it stands i am uninstalling it and not going to worry about it any more

posted in Obscure Legends: Curse of the Ring on Mar 5, 14 6:58 AM
are they ever going to get this game fixed? i would really like to play it

posted in Danse Macabre: The Last Adagio Collector's Edition on Mar 2, 14 11:06 AM
well another game that bites the dust to be able to play

posted in Danse Macabre: The Last Adagio Collector's Edition on Mar 2, 14 11:05 AM
i have the flute and can't do anything else anywhere either. its so frustrating to have a game that won't work any more

posted in Obscure Legends: Curse of the Ring on Feb 26, 14 3:05 PM
i haven't even be able to play the demo. am so frustrated that i canceled my membership

posted in Danse Macabre: The Last Adagio Collector's Edition on Feb 25, 14 7:48 AM
how do you get him to talk to you? have done everything that i can do

posted in Obscure Legends: Curse of the Ring on Feb 24, 14 7:16 PM
what did you do?

posted in Haunted Halls: Nightmare Dwellers on Jan 8, 14 5:47 PM
works just fine and plays great here

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator