Posts created by mbeish

posted in Viking Saga: New World on Aug 17, 14 9:26 AM
never mind found it

posted in Viking Saga: New World on Aug 16, 14 3:58 PM
I still cant find the bypass to the left of two coins on top it only shows about one and a half coins like they took my bypass away

posted in Hallowed Legends: Templar Collector's Edition on Feb 12, 13 8:22 PM
I would like to know what happens when you go after balthazar I cant seem to hit him with the ark instead i always save the girl.

posted in Gemini Lost on Oct 31, 09 5:09 PM
Sorry found this same question later.

posted in Gemini Lost on Oct 31, 09 5:00 PM
I found out that only six people can go on the portal and i am missing the six other zodiac to be filled i have maxed out population. Should i start over again?

posted in Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened on Mar 30, 09 9:45 PM
For the ladder you will have to leave the residence and turn right and follow the wall around and all the way back the ladder is laying down on its side on the wooden gate. I hope this helps.

posted in Wendy's Wellness on Mar 9, 09 9:37 AM
Right now i am on level 10. But if i remember, try to getting the juice that is more expensive and loading up on that. Then use it during that level. I hope this helps.

posted in Ice Blast on Mar 7, 09 5:05 AM
Thank you. I was finally able to get it. Great advice.

posted in Mae Q`West and the Sign of the Stars on Mar 2, 09 2:45 AM
I am also one of the minority. I am stuck at archer picture as well. Guess i have to wait until they fix it.

posted in The Wizard's Pen on Feb 28, 09 3:54 PM
A Fire hydrant is a fire plug where fire fighters gets water to fight house fires and other type of fires. I hope this helps.

posted in Ice Blast on Feb 26, 09 11:07 AM
Sorry, Unfortunately i haven't gotten there yet still in Switzerland with the three generators and that involves 10 moves.

posted in Ice Blast on Feb 26, 09 11:04 AM
hmm maybe try it with 6 instead of 5. Because when they explode it should say like 1x chain, 2x chain and so forth while they are exploding.

posted in Ice Blast on Feb 26, 09 10:57 AM
So it seems i am not the only one then. yes the 2 generators do present more of a problem then anything. I have done this game with three different names and my people have different levels. Like in one, Skye is max out in dojo and in the shop, Luna is max out in dojo and in the shop and Sun is only on level 2 in both, and the other names have different levels of each. And i still got stuck.

posted in Ice Blast on Feb 25, 09 6:12 PM
it is when you set up the shards to explode almost simultaneously. like for example there are one shard in five places very close by then you hit one then it is like falling dominoes. I hope this helps.

posted in Ice Blast on Feb 25, 09 3:41 PM
yes it does get harder. Right now i am in switzerland and i have to break all shards in under 10 moves.

posted in Ice Blast on Feb 25, 09 3:37 PM
I am at the point to where i must destroy shards under 10 moves. I have tried many ways but to know evail. Has anyone been this far? any advice will help. Thanks.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator