Posts created by Diamond71

posted in Fated Haven: Chapter One on Oct 22, 11 11:44 AM
Thank you and yes got it.I am loving this game.This game has all the touchs of the older games we played on the nintendo and other systems.So hopeing this is a big seller here so that BF gets the next chapter of it.

posted in Fated Haven: Chapter One on Oct 22, 11 10:15 AM
I am stuck in room 4 I think.It is the room with colored blocks in 3 spots.The only ones I can change is in the top right.Iv tried every color combo.Nothing works.The ones on bottom left dont change when you walk on them and the ones on bottom middle cant be reached.Usually i can figure out but stumped on this. HELP(smiles) Diamond 71

posted in Fated Haven: Chapter One on Oct 20, 11 10:00 AM
Dont come in often to talk about game,but just wanted to say Thanks to maker for making this game mouse friendly.I am 74 and cant get the hang of using keyboard to play.I started playing RPGS on the old Nintendo years ago and the mouse is the closest to being like it.Iv had to not buy some RPGS because they had no chose of keyboard or mouse.So thanks again for making it both ways.

posted in The Witch and The Warrior on Jun 16, 11 8:27 AM
At 74 I cut my teeth so to speak on RPGS.I think its OK to say I had already bought this on the site that sales mostly RPGS.It is a really great game and a plus to me is being able to use the mouse move around and not having to use the keyboard.Iv never been able to master that way so even though Iv seen soom great looking RPGS cant buy because it isnt mouse friendly(only keyboard).So a big thanks the developer who I saw was in here.You did a great job.And If i knew BF was going to get this would have waited.

posted in Escape from Thunder Island on May 22, 11 9:15 AM
Well Iii be 74 next week,so does that make me old as dirt.

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town on Apr 14, 11 10:22 AM
I dont write much on here,but must say that I was surprised that we had a problem with this game,because ERS the maker of this puts out very good and trouble free games.Goes to show noone is prefect(smiles)Im sure they will get this fixed soon though.If not i will be very sad.Because it appears to be the good game that ERS always puts out.
Please Hurry BF.

posted in Margrave: The Curse of the Severed Heart on Apr 8, 11 3:03 PM
pickles77,Im having the same problem,everytime I leave I have to start over.Iv bought it already so if you have found the answer can you let me know.Thanks Diamond71

posted in The Fool on Apr 1, 11 8:36 AM
I also loved this game.I dont comment much anymore,but this is a light hearted and fun game that it was worth commenting on and think that everyone should give it a try.

posted in Treasure Seekers: The Time Has Come on Feb 19, 11 9:48 AM
Add me to the cant get to it to work.I had so wanted this game,but waited for regular game.I had read all the problems people were having.So after i loaded it I played 25 minutes in the free hour and went out of it .When i went back in to play it had that access error.Darn it I so liked this game and wanted it.So hoping they come up with a fix

posted in Stray Souls: Dollhouse Story Collector's Edition on Feb 10, 11 3:01 PM
Sherryah,i had your same problem,and it was the game manager.Beings Im 73 old and dont know much about computers I had my daughter get on live chat.She got a girl who told her what to do and within 5 minutes it was up and going.I hope you have got it fixed by now because i know how upsetting it gets when you dont know what to do to fix something.But this girl was a real sweetheart.
Diamond71

posted in Twisted: A Haunted Carol on Dec 7, 10 11:38 AM
I really loved the game,but it is so short that i couldnt justify buying it.What a shame for I would have got it if it had at lest been 3 hours long.BUT TWO HOURS

posted in The Dragon Dance on Nov 30, 10 9:35 AM
Started to not try because of the reviews.But did try it.Glad I did,its great.

posted in Vastar on Nov 16, 10 9:10 AM
Great Value this is.I still have it loaded on my desktop from other place.Tryed the free hour from there and I had not uninstalled it because i was still trying to decide if I wanted to pay 20.00 for it.Now i dont have to make that decision.I can buy it from here for 6.99
Happy Gaming to you who play these RPGS.
Diamond71

posted in Deadly Sin 2: Shining Faith on Nov 9, 10 1:54 PM
Help,has anyone been to the cave for the quest to get Priness,Iv got her but cant go out the way i came in.Im up in the back where i got her and there is red buttons in the way.Cant push them or anything so am stuck in there.Anyone that far yet?Thanks to anyone who can help me.

posted in Deadly Sin 2: Shining Faith on Nov 9, 10 9:23 AM
Love this game,I learned to play RPGS long ago.But gave them up when the systems became to compliated.Plus they were becoming to in the future.These games we can get on computer are still set in a more fanasty way.Another plus for this game is the use of the mouse,I cant seem to learn to play with the direction buttons.So am off to buy game.

posted in Deadly Sin 2: Shining Faith on Nov 9, 10 9:12 AM
Hope this helps you Burk.The way i go out is right click and it gives you different things to do.Select options and at the bottom will be go to main screen.i think that is the one that takes you out.Hope that helps.

posted in Mystery Age: The Dark Priests on Nov 4, 10 11:05 AM
Oh Happy Day its finally here

posted in 3 Days - Amulet Secret on Nov 3, 10 5:26 PM
My goodness I only finished 2 levels in my free hour,could not believe it when i saw 29 levels.So of course its a buy for me.Plus I really was enjoying the game.Happy Gaming

posted in The Island: Castaway on Oct 14, 10 10:16 AM
Thanks Guys for my being answered without having to try to download again.Evertime i tryed to download it took me to a BigFish main page couldnt figure it out.Hope they get it fixed soon.

posted in Dreamscape on Oct 12, 10 11:24 AM
Thanks so much Nutshell. It worked and Im so happy.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator