Posts created by Kazzie_UK

posted in Spirit of the Ancient Forest on Mar 15, 18 9:10 AM
Why hasn't the developer bothered to fix this yet? Or why hasn't BFG bothered to refund our money?

posted in Spirit of the Ancient Forest on Nov 4, 17 4:47 AM
Hello? Am I the only one who is still stuck with this game that doesn't work? I keep checking to see if a 'fix' is available... but nothing!

posted in Spirit of the Ancient Forest on Sep 12, 17 4:01 PM
Still no fix?

posted in Spirit of the Ancient Forest on Jul 17, 17 3:43 PM
Time to refund a game credit I reckon.

posted in Spirit of the Ancient Forest on Jul 12, 17 3:49 AM
It has been a couple of weeks since the issues were reported, but still no information regarding a fix (is someone actually working on this problem or do we request a refund?).

Thank you Burf for taking the time to post a temporary solution x

posted in Spirit of the Ancient Forest on Jul 1, 17 12:41 PM
Having the same problem... I cannot drag and drop. Any up-date on a fix yet?

posted in Otherworld: Omens of Summer Collector's Edition on Feb 19, 13 10:52 AM
same problem... not going to play entire game again! Think they are all in correct place, all chimes locked other than 2... now what?

posted in Fallen: The Flowers of Evil on Jan 3, 13 1:19 PM
Restarted the game... still there are problems. Why all the tech problems recently? Sorry to say... this will be my last game x

posted in Fallen: The Flowers of Evil on Jan 3, 13 8:56 AM
DragonLady... can you remember where you got the diamond shape?

posted in Fallen: The Flowers of Evil on Jan 3, 13 8:51 AM
Stuck in the same place too... anyone have any answers?

posted in Christmas Stories: Nutcracker Collector's Edition on Dec 4, 12 3:36 AM
Any up-date on progress with fixing this problem?

posted in Patchworkz™ on Dec 3, 12 4:17 AM
lol... I spent longer trying to exit than actually playing the game!

posted in Christmas Stories: Nutcracker Collector's Edition on Dec 1, 12 10:17 AM
How long do these things usually take to fix?

posted in Christmas Stories: Nutcracker Collector's Edition on Nov 29, 12 4:29 AM
Bought this lovely game, played for a bit and when I tried to quit a message came up saying all my progress has NOT been saved!

I'm guessing everone has good eye-sight... other than me. I am really struggling to find the objects as they are so small.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition on May 6, 11 6:25 AM
Light bulb is hanging just beneath the raven

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition on May 6, 11 5:11 AM
Ahh... possibly there has been a wee mix up. I collected the fridge bulb beneath the raven and used it ages before giving the raven the bread. I think that the misunderstanding came about because the SG referred to getting key and bulb at the time of feeding the raven, so I was looking for a bulb which had already been collected.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition on May 6, 11 2:04 AM
Starting to get mega confused... the bulb the raven has isn't the one that is needed to light up window display? I found that one somewhere else I think. The SG describes the raven bulb as a fridge bulb.

Anyway... I'm about to start the game over again as don't want to play for another hour to discover can't advance due to missing bulb.

Although this snag is a bummer, I think the game is great.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition on May 5, 11 3:38 PM
Thank you again (heavens... I've never posted so much!). So it looks as though we do need the 'raven' bulb for some other event... but HOW do we get it once the opportunity has passed? Do we start from the beginning again? You would not believe how difficult it has been for me to stop playing this wonderful game in anticipation of an answer

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition on May 5, 11 1:26 PM
Many thanks for the clarification... so just out of interest, do we need the bulb that we should have collected from the raven, but didn't?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator