Posts created by Cynseer04

I have tried three separate times, each time removing game completely and reinstalling....I cannot get my cursor to work at all....freezes and I have to use the Task Master to close game. I contacted BF and got a reply from a tech who wanted me to go through ten million steps and change settings on my laptop (2 years old Toshiba Windows 7 Home Edition)....my settings work perfectly for all of my other games from BF....but suddenly I am supposed to change my mouse settings...I am an old lady, I play for fun not to be a techie....I am so frustrated with BF...why do they release a game that isn't tested previously on all types of platforms to work out bugs?"???

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® Collector's Edition on Aug 31, 10 5:23 AM
I am really glad I checked out the comments and reviews here. I watched the little movie about the game....and thought the music and graphics looked fabulous....glad to know that it is definitely going to be worth the CE price. And, that because of your comments, I definitely will wait until tomorrow to purchase for the 3 punches on my game card. These forums with comments and reviews are the best since they have yet to steer me wrong in games I buy. Thanks to all!

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Dec 1, 08 3:45 PM
Fantastic game...I really had to work this one....in fact, it took me lots of breaks so that I didn't go postal before I could finally finish...I loved it...this was so beyond hidden object..which I love...this was in a league of its own...my congrats to the creators of the game...I hopefully inquire will there be another saga to put an end to the evil Victor???? Thanks for the many hours of hair pulling, teeth gnashing, and downright cursing....it made it all the more fun.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator