Posts created by Poutoule

posted in Deadtime Stories on May 1, 10 2:01 AM
I'm stuck in the swamp, HELP, I just can't sort out the sail, how does it work ?? I got rid of 2 gators, desperatly need new items for the others. But what if I can't sail !!!!!

posted in Love Chronicles: The Spell Collector's Edition on Apr 28, 10 11:33 PM
No, one collector edition will give you 3 punchs on your card, a "normal" game will give you only one. If you are games addict, it goes pretty fast filling your card with "normal" games. On 48 games I've only got 3 collector's edition. If you need a hint for new great games, I'm here to help !!

posted in The Count of Monte Cristo on Apr 26, 10 6:37 AM
I enjoyed the games, the items were quite difficult to find for some of them. I managed to run out of time twice ! Diamonds were pretty difficult to find. That consoled me of not being able to play "Spell"...................

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Apr 24, 10 11:09 AM
If you have the gloves (in the kitchen oven as far as I can remember) and the edge cutters (in the lower cupboard in the kitchen) you can pick up the dark rose and give it to the statue. The sun is in the grave yard, use your cutters and solve the puzzle. Some items are used much later in the game.

posted in Love Chronicles: The Spell Collector's Edition on Apr 24, 10 8:15 AM
Thank you for the help Genkicoll, I will do that. Since yesterday I downloaded it 3 times again, allways with the same result ! Thanks.

posted in Love Chronicles: The Spell Collector's Edition on Apr 24, 10 8:10 AM
Well, glad to know I'm not the only French one on this forum ! If I had answers to all the silly questions I asked, I would'nt have time to sleep... Courage, c'est sympa tout ces forums, et les jeux encore plus. J'ai reçu ce matin ma peluche BFG en récompense de mes bons et loyaux services ! (morning post delivered me the stuffed fish of BFG, it's now sitting next to my computer, just in case I could forget to play or buy !)

posted in Syberia II on Apr 23, 10 2:54 PM
I'm still looking for a walkthrough for Syberia I .....................

posted in Love Chronicles: The Spell Collector's Edition on Apr 23, 10 2:51 PM
I downloaded the demo, and it won't let me play !! What have I done wrong ?? It's beautifully sitting on my computer, I click and click again and the BFG logo does't even appear. Definitely won't buy it without a trial, considering I had a real nightmare with Syberia... but you all sound so enthenthusiastic about the game, so should I ???

posted in Echoes of the Past: Royal House of Stone on Apr 18, 10 3:42 AM
Keep on clicking !! It works and you'll get the oil you'll need from the barrel. The open door is also a short track to other scenes, anyway you can't use the window anymore to go out (I tried it...when I was stuck in the kitchen!)

posted in Empress of the Deep: The Darkest Secret on Apr 18, 10 3:15 AM
For my it is a long game ! But I loved it. Waiting for the sequel even though I can't finish the first one. I just can't draw this stupid unicorn at the end of it. Old age creeping on..........

posted in Trapped: The Abduction on Apr 17, 10 3:02 PM
I suppose there will be a sequel. Still, I did,nt really liked the game: It could give ideas to mad people and they have enough horrible ones allready ! Did,nt fancy too much the graphism either. I quite regret having bought it. I forgot all about this game, just droped accidentaly in this forum.

posted in Dominic Crane's Dreamscape Mystery on Apr 17, 10 2:48 PM
Good game but...too short. I enjoyed the puzzles and the little games were fine for my level of intelligence. When there is a musical game to solve (piano in Dream Chronicles, Princess Isabella, Love Hate Bitten or Dire Grove when you dicover the students) I turn on the sound otherwise I never turn it on: Voices either disappoint me or get on my nerves. Should I say that I nearly regret having bought this game ? By the end of it I suppose there will be a sequel.

posted in Love & Death ™: Bitten ™ on Apr 16, 10 3:06 AM
You will not like the ending of Love, Death and Bitten. But it's a great game and hopefully there will be a sequel.... This game reminds me of one of Roman Polanski's pictures "Le Bal des Vampires", littral translation would be "the Vampire's Bal", sorry I'm French and don't know the tittle in English. ( I always play in English because the French translation is appealing, a job for me there ?!)

posted in Vampire Saga: Pandora's Box on Apr 16, 10 2:38 AM
I quite liked the game though I didn't like the look of Matthew and his grandfather.The latter looked like a youngster made up to look old, Matthew just looked awfull (like the guy in The Serpent of Isis). Damon in Love Hate, Bitten, looked much, much, much, better! Still, I enjoyed the rest of the game.

posted in Love & Death ™: Bitten ™ on Apr 15, 10 4:50 AM
Feeling just the same. But I'm a little bitter, I have been waiting for YEARS ! for a third Ravenhearst, a sequel for Princess Isabella, Royal House of Stone. Vampire Saga, Puppet Show, Penny Dreadful, are may be too recent. But I keep hoping ! L'espoir fait vivre !!! Any idea of a similar game to these ??? (I have Enlightenus, all Dreams Chronicles, Siberia, Dreamless Castle)

posted in Heroes of Hellas 2: Olympia on Apr 10, 10 3:19 PM
I really enjoed Heroes of Hellas, but I'm quite disapointed with the second one. Too easy and not very exciting.

posted in Dominic Crane's Dreamscape Mystery on Apr 8, 10 1:53 AM
Any help ? Anywhere ? Lucky clever old you ! I,ve got a hammer and a bunch of keys and just don't know what to do with them. They work nowhere. I allready have trouble with Syberia, it does not seem I'm going to buy this one !

posted in Syberia on Apr 6, 10 2:03 AM
I must be absolutely stupid. Bought the game, first step I find the key. It simply vanishes, can't find "inventory" anywhere, and have to turn off my computer to stop the game, no "exit game" anywhere. I'm going mad, HELP please.

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on Feb 13, 10 3:13 AM
I can't put the teddy bear anywhere, so close to the end, it's very frustrating !

posted in Dream Chronicles on Feb 12, 10 11:22 AM
Here we are ! Help again ! Chapter 17 I'm stuck in front of the mansion: Can't find the numbers to finish the clock and where do I put the zodiac signs ??

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator