Posts created by GamerGirl_31

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation 2 on Nov 29, 17 1:27 AM
I too have experienced the game crashing. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and managed to make it to level 27 before the game decided to crash. I can't even start the level. I'm running Windows 10 with all updates. Very frustrating as I like this game. I hope there's a fix soon.

posted in Pirate Chronicles on Jun 17, 16 12:46 AM
I'm having the same issue as everyone else. "Unsupported video card". The game does not open at all. I'm running Windows 7 (32bit) I used my game club credit on this game and I can't even play it.

posted in Grim Tales: The Final Suspect Collector's Edition on May 22, 15 9:31 AM
I've now gotten the same issue of not being able to do anything after getting the keys. Can't finish the game.

posted in Grim Tales: The Final Suspect Collector's Edition on May 21, 15 4:08 AM
It's strange. I was looking through the files and it appears that in the front yard scene, at least for me, the game isn't calling the background graphic for that scene. I didn't see it in the code anyway. Perhaps that's why the issue with the blackness in that scene.

posted in Grim Tales: The Final Suspect Collector's Edition on May 18, 15 5:08 AM
caroleleah wrote:
GamerGirl_31 wrote:I'm running Windows 7 professional (32 bit.)

Anyway, in the scene of the front yard, I'm running into missing graphics. I mean, most of the scene is black except for things you can zoom in on, and there's no way of going back to the previous scene in the house from the front yard without using the map.

That's my problem as well - blackness in the front yard! In the house all is well, then I go into the yard and it's total blackness except for the hot spots with sparkles. Weird looking. A garden gnome here, a bench over there, a rope up at the top, etc., all against pitch black background.
Of note: I had the EXACT same problem with the previous game in this series, Color of Fright; I entered a scene early in the game, and most of the screen was completely black except for spots of interest. I have never had this issue with any other series or developer. I'm sad, as I loved this series.

Me too, Caroleleah. I managed to play through the Color of Fright, but it was aggrevating with the blackness in the scenes. I've never had that happen with any other games by this developer. Don't know what's up.

posted in Grim Tales: The Final Suspect Collector's Edition on May 17, 15 9:18 PM
I'm running Windows 7 professional (32 bit.)

Anyway, in the scene of the front yard, I'm running into missing graphics. I mean, most of the scene is black except for things you can zoom in on, and there's no way of going back to the previous scene in the house from the front yard without using the map.

posted in Grim Tales: Color of Fright Collector's Edition on Nov 17, 14 10:15 PM
I too have the half black screen going on. Which is odd because I have another Grim Tales game and that didn't happen. I also have several other Elephant games and this hasn't occurred on any of them. I'm wondering if it's some kind of glitch with the game?

posted in Dark Parables: The Red Riding Hood Sisters on Aug 20, 14 12:53 AM
I'm having the same issue as the original poster. Strange as I've played the game all the way through previously on the same computer. I uninstalled and re-installed the game, have tried deleting my old profile and trying again, same thing. Is it something I'm doing wrong or is there some kind of glitch with the game?

posted in Sacra Terra: Angelic Night Collector's Edition on Apr 15, 13 12:58 AM
I played the SE version, but I too didn't have any issues playing on Windows 7.

posted in Plantasia on Oct 25, 12 9:47 PM
Hi Parkfamks.

I too bought this game at BF last year, I believe, and I recently reinstalled it via My Purchase History, so it was still here somewhere.

Perhaps someone from BF could give a better answer.

posted in Jewelleria on Oct 13, 12 6:44 PM
I attempted to try this game on my Windows 7 machine, and it opened fine, but it got stuck on the opening screen where you go to start playing. I hit "Play" and nothing happened.

posted in Amusement World! on Sep 26, 12 12:04 AM
I attempted to try this game, and it won't even start up. I click on the "Play" button, and it acts like it's going to start, and then nothing happens, just a blank screen. I have to hit Ctrl Alt Delete to get out of it.

I'm running Windows 7 32 bit, if that helps.

It looks like it could be a fun game, but sadly, it just won't work on my computer.

Oooh. This one is going on me Wish List.

I rather like this particular dev's games. They're the only ones I can play on my Windows 7 machine right now. (Yes, I'm going to get an add-in video card, so others will work, just going to take a bit.) So, I for one am very happy that there's another one to play.

posted in Weird Park: Broken Tune on Jan 15, 12 6:22 PM
I enjoyed playing this game. I got it as the SE, and found it to be both challenging and fun. I think I only skipped two-three puzzles. I hope there's a sequel.

I enjoyed the adventure quality...running around discovering things and going back to other locations. I also liked the map. Allowed me to see where I needed to go next. I liked the Hints in that, when I did get stuck, I could click the "Hint" and usually figure out what I was supposed to do. I overall give the game 4 Stars.

posted in Island Tribe 3 on Jan 8, 12 6:22 PM
I got all the way to level 40 and the game started dragging I don't know if it's because it's over-taxing my PC or if the darn thing just got a bit too warm, but my PC shut itself off. (This has only happened while playing level 40. The rest of the game is fine.) Other than that, I've been enjoying this game.

posted in Lost Lagoon 2: Cursed & Forgotten on Jan 6, 12 5:16 PM
I tried this game and when I got to the cave and clicked on the hammer, the game froze. I had to hit "ESC" to get out.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Dec 11, 11 4:16 PM
Hi Raven_7 Welcome to the Pond.

Do you have the garden shears? You'll need them to cut the vines. Also, to get the sun piece, you'll need to connect the light bulbs so that they all light up. A good hint is to turn the first one until all of them have a "line" then the 2nd one, etc. Hope that helped.

posted in Sacra Terra: Angelic Night on Sep 7, 11 5:41 PM
I've had my inventory disappear twice on me. I had gotten pretty far in the game the first time, into the Tower, and then it was like the inventory was gone, the Hint button wouldn't work and the cursor wouldn't let me do anything either. Ended up getting a new profile. And I've gotten maybe 1/2 way to where I was before and the same thing happened.

It's such a shame as I was really liking this game and had no trouble with the trial version.

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town on Apr 14, 11 11:32 PM
I have the CE and while I loved it, there were spots like going into the Puppet Master's house or going into the Saloon, and the Piano puzzle, that were very slow, and my PC meets the System Requirements.

Anyway, it didn't stop me from playing. Let me add that the HOG scenes were just fine.. no sluggishness there at all.

posted in The Timebuilders: Pyramid Rising on Mar 14, 11 12:26 AM
Level 22 currently has me stumpified.

I did try out a tip someone mentioned here in the forum, but it didn't work for me. Maybe I's too slow.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator