Posts created by bball111

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls on Apr 3, 14 4:44 PM
It will not let me open the cabinet in the kitchen to get the rubber gloves. Curser simply remains as an arrow.

posted in Hallowed Legends: Ship of Bones on Mar 24, 13 12:03 AM
FudgeChi wrote:I think I'm with the above. I did buy the SE simply because it was from Elephant but now I've started playing it I'm a bit bored, just more of the same old. Yes, please slow down Elephant.
I'll try it again tomorrow, hopefully I'm just in the wrong mood!

They do seem to be churning out the same stuff over and over these days,

posted in Hallowed Legends: Ship of Bones on Mar 22, 13 4:09 PM
Lack of posts seems to be happening more and more.

posted in Shadows: Price for Our Sins on Feb 23, 13 7:46 AM
Surprised there has never been an updated game posted. or a walkthru. Seems to have been a very rushed job.

posted in Fear for Sale: Sunnyvale Story on Feb 9, 13 1:14 PM
Ok---if you like LOTS of Hog scenes.. One after another ---It got very boring for me.

posted in Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Gold Bug on Feb 8, 13 9:30 AM
Don't think I've ever seen fewer posts in a forum.

posted in Nightmare Adventures: The Turning Thorn on Jan 31, 13 4:10 PM
You do kind of wonder how a game gets out with so MANY issues.

posted in Nightmare Adventures: The Turning Thorn on Jan 26, 13 11:02 PM
I will certainly wait to buy this one Tech issues are to many.

posted in Infected: The Twin Vaccine on Nov 19, 12 2:05 PM
Really, really short and very abrupt ending left you hanging. Example of what happens when devs. just chop off the end of a collectors edition.game and call it an SE.

posted in Drawn™: Trail of Shadows on Oct 23, 12 11:51 AM
I see this had a lot of technical issues but I do not see an updated game. Were all these issues ever resolved ?

posted in Margrave: The Blacksmith's Daughter on Oct 20, 12 6:48 AM
Why does the "logo" for this game show her with one eye? The CE showed 2.

posted in Alchemy Mysteries: Prague Legends on Sep 7, 12 4:39 PM
Is this game a good length? From the looks of the map it looks like it could be pretty short.

posted in City of Secrets on Sep 2, 12 9:26 AM
As of today it has never been fixed. It is happening to me. Have to give up the game. Waste of money.

posted in Mystic Legacy: The Great Ring on Sep 2, 12 8:08 AM
i sometimes wonder if the reviewers on the title page and the forum page have played the same game.

posted in Gothic Fiction: Dark Saga Collector's Edition on Aug 30, 12 1:26 PM
Someone on the review page claimed they got thru half the game in the demo time, Obviously, that would make the game very short. Does it seem to be that short?

posted in F.A.C.E.S. on Aug 26, 12 9:24 AM
Way to many HOG scenes for my taste.

posted in The Theatre of Shadows: As You Wish on Aug 19, 12 7:35 AM
I refused to buy the game because of the tech. issues discussed in this forum.. Came back today to see if anything had been done. I am surprised that nothing has been done. I even sent in one of those Dr Felix reports.

posted in The Theatre of Shadows: As You Wish on Aug 12, 12 6:56 AM
Would have bought it except for the screen issues. Seems like it was kind of rushed out.

posted in Infected: The Twin Vaccine on Jul 28, 12 7:47 AM
ladytdd wrote:Same as Yasure!! My mouse isn't changing to hand for picking up stuff or magnifying glass to look at objects up close!!

Same with me. I was deciding which of two games I was going to buy today. Guess this leaves one! Too bad ---it looks pretty good.

I love Elephant games but I do wish they ( and some others) would find a way to compress them or something. Games are now taking up a lot of disk space.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator