Posts created by rayjoesask

posted in All My Gods on Feb 27, 12 6:43 PM
Everything is burning and as soon as they put one out and start on putting out another one - the first one starts burning again.

posted in Magic Farm 2 on Sep 7, 11 6:16 PM
Like most of you - I am also terrible disappointed in Magic Farm 2 - I also HATE HOG - sorry I purchased it and have been disappointed in the last couple of games that I purchased from BF. Maybe they will hear our cries and create an update with more farms - but no more HOG.

posted in LandGrabbers on Jun 27, 11 11:59 AM
As a long time subscriber to Big Fish - I have LOVED most all of their games and have found that their putting games into the proper game genre has always been right on! My favorite game type is strategy! This game I find very very frustrating, it is about how fast you can click your mouse, not about strategy. This is the one and only time that I can honestly say I am very sorry I purchased this bigfish game.

Rayjo

posted in Master of Defense on Aug 11, 09 7:51 AM
I have play and gotten thru to the Hero levels - my husband wants to play but it keeps going to the Hero levels. He has enter new game but it won't start at the begining. We can't find anywhere how to delete a player so someone else can start fresh.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator