Posts created by loriisi

Indigo_Frost wrote:Aloha Fishies ~ I see several of you had a similar problem with not being able to download "MCF: Dire Grove, Sacred Grove". Me, too! And after 5 or 6 (or so) tries, I was about ready to chuck my desktop out the window in frustration!

However....I (finally) went back into the forums and read the mods suggestions on downloading games problems, and this is what I did:
1. went to my desktop and opened the Big Fish Game Manager.
2. clicked Options (upper right-hand corner).
3. clicked Advanced.
4. clicked Network Connections (which, unless you have changed it, should be automatically set to: Default (recommended) [recommended is their opinion, not mine].
5. changed the setting to: Alternate Method.
6. went back to my Purchase History and clicked Install....

...and, several minutes later..."Ye Gods & Little Fishes", and "Bob's Your Uncle", everything downloaded sweet as you please!
(big grin; everything worked, and I'm a happy camper)...sooo, now off to play!
Hope this helps ~

This worked!!! THANKS SO MUCH!!!

cannot download. Error code: 8011001. I did review the help screen and my laptop and all is well there. I am running on windows 8. Please advise as I was looking forward to this all year!

posted in Hope Lake on May 25, 14 4:56 PM
Thanks so much....exactly where I was having trouble!!!

I rarely have complaints and have rarely posted on here, however, I must say I am very disappointed in this game. I do not like the morph scenes at all! I have bought all the MCF games and will not be buying this one. I am so sad

posted in Love Chronicles: The Sword and The Rose on Jul 10, 11 3:30 PM
I was referring to the eight pointed star needed to complete the star for the portal. I did figure it out finally.....thanks anyway!!!

posted in Love Chronicles: The Sword and The Rose on Jul 9, 11 7:42 PM
I have been trying to find the eight pointed star with no luck. The walk through doesn't help either.....so HELP!!!

posted in Robin's Quest: A Legend Born on Sep 6, 10 12:02 AM
I have to agree that this game was easy, however, sometimes I just find it nice to just use my brain a little! I also have to comment about the music played during the hidden object scenes. I loved it! Very relaxing. After a long day working, I always try to wind down by playing my games. This hit just the stop. I wasn't crazy about the mini-games but still enjoyed it!

posted in The Heritage on May 23, 10 4:10 PM
I just downloaded and played it through to chapter 7 on the demo hour. I did not have any problems with it. However, I would like to buy the game but I think I will wait until the fix has been annouced. I usually don't have any problems with games at Big Fish and if I do, they have always been more than helpful to fix any problems. I will only buy from here and I have been a member for four years and have bought many games.

posted in Real Crimes: The Unicorn Killer on May 2, 09 5:34 AM
Yes, I was also one of the stupid ones. I bought it thinking there was going to be more and was surprised when it just ended!!!! I agree, I want my credit back!

posted in Haunted Hotel II: Believe the Lies on Jan 3, 09 6:36 PM
I have finished in about 2 hours. I took my time and read the passages. My game didn't let all the passages to play out before it went to the next scene. I didn't think the game made any sense to me. I did play the first game (which was way longer) and this one just went from scene to scene. I am disappointed with the game through I did like the graphics and everything. I advise not to buy since half of the game is played with the free trial.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 27, 08 10:43 PM
Say it isn't so!!! It did the same thing to me.....and I did the puzzles in the order of the walk thru.........so close and yet.....to start all over again??? YIKES! I am addicted to this game but I did want to finish! Almost 7 hours into this!

posted in Magic Encyclopedia on Sep 19, 08 3:21 PM
You need to go into the teepee with the feather and drum (which is actually a cap for the pipe). Don't want to ive too much away but that should help you. Happy gaming!

posted in Azada ™: Ancient Magic on Aug 30, 08 7:36 PM
Help! How do I get that Colin out of bed? I restored the garden and tried to give him an apple but he says he doesn't want to go outside!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator