Posts created by lexi91495

posted in Kronville: Stolen Dreams on Sep 14, 15 7:51 AM
pammyjupp wrote:
Old_Man_River wrote:I'm having the same problem as Oldgamer99. Slow download and malicious program warning from Malwarebytes
I am haviu g a problem with the buttons on cabinet they go green then whei I press the 4th all lights go out

cant secure the rods on the generated. it keeps pointing me to the rods but I have nothing to secure them with except the straps and that does not work. any help olease. thanks

stuck on the harp. please help

posted in Shiver: The Lily's Requiem on Mar 10, 15 6:00 AM
how did u get the palette. I keep doing what it says and nothing happens. big fish should address this problem. nothing I do seems to be right. help please

posted in Shiver: The Lily's Requiem on Mar 3, 15 10:34 AM
I cant figure out the pallet in the hop for lilys requiem. cant get any further. helppppppppppp please

posted in Rite of Passage: Hide and Seek on Jan 2, 15 8:36 AM
type in the phone number listed on top. it will open up the phone book

posted in Myths of Orion: Light from the North on Dec 5, 14 11:05 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Fatal Passion: Art Prison Collector's Edition on Feb 3, 14 12:07 PM
I cannot pickup the windmill in the mailbox. I got the postcard but no windmill. can u help. cant get the door open in the house.

posted in Who Am I on Jan 13, 14 7:50 AM
need the blocks. where is the baby. am in the train station. keeps sending me to the locker room and back to the guy with the wig. how do I find the baby.???

posted in Haunted Hotel: Eclipse on Nov 20, 13 7:17 AM
thru the mirror in the hallway gets u to the secret room.

posted in Dark Sisterhood: The Initiation on Oct 18, 13 3:57 PM
u have to start the game all over. I did a puzzle and didn't get the scythe. I had to start all over again and then I got the scythe. Its a pain.

posted in Mystic Legacy: The Great Ring on Sep 7, 13 11:41 AM
flickering screen for me too. what gives with the big fish games. can't even call them amymore

posted in The Serpent of Isis: Your Journey Continues on Jan 17, 13 12:45 PM
you need to back out of the hog and go somehere else, forgot where, but u will receive key, then go back to the hog and use it on the suitcase in the hog. hope this helps

posted in Weird Park: Scary Tales on Dec 12, 12 6:36 PM
how to I turn off the power in the basement so i can get to the wall. Keeps taking me back to the shed and box on the wall. i have turned off all the lights, but that does not work, Helpppppppppppppppppppppp

posted in The Great Unknown: Houdini's Castle on Oct 23, 12 7:40 AM
i need to drain the pool, however, only have two valves. i need a third valve. anyone have any ideas. thanks

posted in Spirit Walkers: Curse of the Cypress Witch on Jun 3, 12 7:48 AM
sorry, its a plant on the shelf. i am in the room and can't get out. how do i unlock the door?

posted in Spirit Walkers: Curse of the Cypress Witch on May 29, 12 2:06 PM
I am inside the house. I have don everything in the house. i used the hint button and it shows me the plant on the ledge. I don't know what to do with it. I keep hitting the hint button and it takes me back to the plant. Please help. I'm at my wits end

posted in Elixir of Immortality on Feb 7, 12 7:58 AM
how do u get to the freezing room and the lighthouse. please help. I am stuck. thats

posted in Agatha Christie: Dead Man's Folly on Dec 30, 09 5:04 PM
Is anyone having trouble placing the cups on the platter. played game once and had no problem, second time around, cant get the last cup to stay on the platter. anyone having this problem?????

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator