Posts created by Peace1369

posted in Viking Brothers on Apr 12, 13 3:13 PM
Shucks I thought I was about to get my answer without writing the question but everyone has same answer here I know when I played my very first game on this it gave me a choice of timed or untimed. Since then I can not get that to come up again anywhere even after changing my profile. The whole point of untimed is not to have it on your screen. Anyone know where I can find that screen in the game?

posted in Viking Brothers on Apr 12, 13 3:07 PM
I have almost missed a game for this reason too. I can never imagine why Hidden Object is more special then Time Management. To me they don't have anything in common and it would be nice to get top billing for a change. It is just so hard to imagine that they sell that many hidden object games.

posted in Viking Brothers on Apr 12, 13 3:04 PM
Yep I'm with Ben the first time I came into the game it gave me a choice between timed or relaxed now I cant figure out how I did it. It is just putting me in timed mode even after I made another profile. Does anyone know how to change it?

posted in Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches on Mar 28, 13 2:56 PM
Not sure what I am doing wrong on this level seems like I am the only one having a problem. I can't seem to accumulate any cash to be able to play this level not sure what the heck I am doing wrong. When I am trying to pick up resources it keeps telling me I dont6 have enough cash. I have never known one of these games to charge you for picking up resources It seems everything I do on this level costs but my cash level is staying bottom out. i cant find a cash exchange or way to make cash. As noone esle has written about level 40 makes me think I am just not seeing something.

posted in Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches on Mar 21, 13 8:06 AM
thanks for the seed bag info I am off to try chasing crows again thanks

posted in Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches on Mar 20, 13 4:33 PM
Wish I could get to all those other levels. I have played three names through same problem level 25 there are no darn crows to chase away so jeez guess what I cant get past the level. I see crows flying threw the air but on the ground nothing. Are we suppose to scare them out of the air now. The other issues I have learned to ignore all games seem to get stuck at some point and you have to restart things unfortunately that is happening more often then not lately. I LOVE Big Fish but this sucks. Anyone know where I can find my crows please let me know. Thanks.

posted in Yeti Quest: Crazy Penguins on Mar 12, 13 5:54 PM
Yes I stupidly did it again lol I bought a game thinking I could play it with that big courser you make me use and once again I was mistaken After fighting that lag for thirty minutes i had to give up. I wish everyone else who has this problem also would please join me in complaining. I have a good computer but never in my life have I been comfortable with those fancy coursers. When I move them they always seem to lag and not move at the same speed as I do. Why would a developer force people to use this feature. At this time if I go leave a review for this game it will be a bad NO sale one un less they give me an update to fix this..

posted in Farm Girl at the Nile on Oct 21, 12 3:49 PM
I have no idea why developers are so determined to put their lousy custom cursors on their games and not allow you to NOT use them. I didn't make it past the second level of the game. Custom Cursors always lag on me and I just can't understand why they do this. NO SALE NO SALE and the crazy part is I am an easy sale but if I can't turn of the custom cursor I won't pay or play. I have a very nice computer and with my regular computer cursor I have never lagged oh what a drag.

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book One on Sep 21, 12 5:20 PM
thank you so much for the info. My demo was about to expire and I couldn't figure out how to upgrade the buildings. Without that info I was gonna be a no sale now I will probably buy. Just wished the game played a little faster he walks so so so slow everywhere but I guess that needs up grading tooo LOL

posted in Farm Girl at the Nile on Aug 10, 12 3:31 PM
I played 2 levels on the game and deleted it. I am sick to death that the game makers cannot read the reviews that we put up over and over and over again. I refuse to buy a game that forces me to use a custom cursor that lags all over the screen. I have an excellent computer but it and myself do not like custom cursors. I never have and never will. I would say only about ten percent of games if even that many do not lag when forced to use custom cursors. Game Makers pay the heck attention and quit trying to force them down our throats.

posted in Be Richest! on Aug 9, 12 11:56 AM
Thanks I found the answer in the walk through. Guess it would have helped to just look at the whole screen
Happy Gaming

posted in Be Richest! on Aug 5, 12 4:17 PM
Ok I am not sure what I am missing on this level to get started. Snow blockage cost 75,000 you start with 70,000 so how do you get the other fiv thousand. No matter what lot I built on nothing would build because of the blockage. Can someone tell me what I am missing. I went and read the walk through went back did what it said still nothing would build LOL Least I know more then yesterday now lol I finally found the replay button.

posted in Be Richest! on Aug 4, 12 5:43 PM
OK I have to admit to the little bit confused also. I can
t figure out how the heck to replay a level. I have silver on the level I want to go for gold. If I hold my cursor over it it even tells me that I can replay to try to go for the gold but I can't figure out how. Everytime i click on the level it just takes me back to where I had already built. Help someone please

posted in Kingdom Chronicles on Jul 22, 12 3:05 PM
hmmmmmmmm how did this just come out. I had already purchased and beat this game already. Did they offer it earlier just as CE?? which is what I bought. just had to gripe got excited when I saw this type of game come up then realised I already own it

posted in Roads of Rome on Jul 8, 12 8:24 PM
I love these games. I just replayed RoR2 and RoR 3 so decided to redo this one too. Just remembered why I haven't. I was hoping by now they would have it fixed. Everytime the snow and rain come on my game shuts down nothing moves but the timer. I am one who goes for the gold but with the freeze outs from the weather it makes it very very annoying. I know I can still beat it butttttttttttt having it freeze everytime the weather comes on makes it to much of a hassle to ever replay this game. I would have thought they would fix it. They did on Roads of Rome 2 and 3 I have no problem at all with RoR 2 and the weather.

posted in Kingdom Chronicles Collector's Edition on Jun 2, 12 4:39 PM
Gotta admit I am dissapointed to purchase a CE and then only have six bonus levels. Not sure why I bought it now lol. Never used the Strategy Guides managed to get the gold without. Only bought it figuring it would have a lot more bonus levels like Royal Envoy did. Loved the game but can't believe that I finished it in three days. And two of those days I worked 9 hours at work. Three hours till bedtime and no more game LOL.

posted in Kingdom Chronicles Collector's Edition on Jun 2, 12 4:32 PM
Loved the game it played a lot faster then My Kingdom for the Princess but really disappointed that I am done wth it after only three days I expected it to have more bonus levels. For a Collectors Edition I couldnt believe there were only 6 bonus levels. Haved to say enjoyment wise it played so much smoother and easier then MKFTP but it also just means I finished it that much faster. Graphic, play and everything else I would give the game 5 stars easy. I have Gold on the 40 normal levels and silvers on the bonus. Harder to get Gold on the levels when you are being the bad guy. Not much you can do when there is nothing to steal LOL.

posted in Weather Lord on May 12, 12 6:30 PM
Ok now that both problems were fixed to the game I have to give it a thumbs up. I think they could improve on it some by not letting the weather hide under your menus up top and somehow keep it away from the trash can, very frustrating when trying to combine weather and if it is to close to the trash can you throw it away instead of combine. I only had a problem with gold on one level and this was because you just had to have to many items on the screen It was the level where you must get 15 of four different items. A lot of the levels in order to get gold you just have to ignore whatever you do not need. For example if you only need watermelons and there is also pineapples and bananas on the screen just ignore them and strictly work on watermelons and upgrading them. If it was a cash level I would pick two items to work with and just upgrade them and forget the others. The way the weather floats around and around it is just easier to have less of it on the screen to deal with. Now my only complaint is that the game is to short and there is only one way to play it . Once you have gold the only thing to go for is doing it in a shorter amount of time and that's not a lot of fun . I would rather have a score to beat or some nice long levels where you would actually have time to upgrade and build everything. I wish there was a rule that no game could have less then 75 to 100 levels lol. Everytime I get good at these time management games and learn what I am doing poof the game is over. Well for you developers how long before we can expect the sequel?? and do keep the weather away from the trash can please .

posted in Campgrounds on May 9, 12 3:48 PM
I buiilt two villas upgraded them bought the first car built the factory for supplies built 4 more villas the greenhouse while completely upgrading cars starting building pools and hosting demolish greenhouse build pool demolish factory build pool of course make sure you have all your gardens lol I forgot one the first time. This worked for me after many tries I finally got the elusive gold.

posted in Weather Lord on May 5, 12 1:03 PM
So I would like to know what gives that you guys locked up our level 32 issue without addressing the problem. I would like my money back on this game so I can buy another that works. As is shown by all the answers on the level 32 question many many of us have the same issue the game stops playing and will not continue past level 31.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator