Posts created by StarlingWayne

posted in Elven Legend on Jul 30, 16 5:12 PM
How do you get stars? in this game ( game 3) I can't get any stars.

posted in Throne of Olympus on Jan 3, 12 7:39 PM
I can't find my power ups! they leave each level ! there is no help section.

posted in Mushroom Age on Nov 14, 11 6:47 PM
I'm stuck on chapter eighteen. the mirrors are getting to me. you can't skip out.
Why can't we skip out! help!! I've tried and retried the level !?! times. Sigh. I'd like to get to level nineteen for christmas.

posted in Geisha: The Secret Garden on Mar 27, 11 8:33 PM
Send a message to big fish games they will look into it and they will let you know.
they are very quick on the uptake

posted in Woodville Chronicles on Feb 25, 11 8:57 PM
I tried the demo and bought it . I found it quite relaxing that it was untimed (I haven't found how to time a game oh well never will. )
The voice never bothered me. Personal preference I guess. I've been playing match 3 games for a while and it's nice to have it untimed. Especially because I'm half paralysed on my right side. I can only use my left hand for keyboard and mouse.

the music is cool not twangy or spooky nothing that gets you riled up and I like the suprise extras (I'm not saying... you have to play to find out--> just keep your eyes open)

Be well everyone and Have fun in the the ocean (the big fish ocean! )

Blessings,
Starling!

I have had no problems at all with the CE.
Well there is One: Dana Knightstone isn't a real author, so I can't get her books online. Sigh .

I'm already on my second run through. I hope they do a second Dana Knightstone Novel Game sometime.

posted in Jewel Quest Heritage on Jan 1, 11 12:01 AM
I'm a writer and I've played almost all of the JQ games. I own heritage. so I was playing for a while and I fell asleep dreaming that I was meeting Rupert Pack
to talk about the boards...

heritage is the BEST game. but you have to go into it realizing some things:
1) there are no lives to lose..
2) allow yourself to redo a board here and there there is a timer but since we loose no lives just points, it's okay to redo a board. we get better that way.
3) speaking from experience I've had to retrain myself from some bad gaming habits:

don't take yourself too seriously. don't hunch over your computer, don't hold the mouse to tightly. if you have a mac turn off the side buttons of your mouse.
relax have fun and most of all: BREATHE!!!!

posted in Jewel Quest Heritage on Dec 31, 10 11:29 PM
I have cerebral palsy and I play the jewel boards games. I only use one hand for everything. I'm at the fourth board of patricia yellow tail's card. I give myself a couple of tries for each board and realize that it's a game, I'm not loosing any lives, I just have to redo a few jewel boards. So What? we just get better. ignore the snark. read the historical comments and move on.

Re: the "missed boards comments? ignore them -- bad move on the part of iwin. (go on their facebook page and tell them there I'm not sure if they don't read these comments .) But the historical comments after you complete a board are actually informative for the game and you need the puzzle pieces. Percy's comments were cool quotes. and the librarian 's story about patricia yellow feather will help you with the family tree.

Best of God's blessings to everyone and their families for the new year
and your Jewel boards!

P.S. I'm actually making my own jewel board with mineral beads and a wooden board. when it's done I'll post pics on facebook

posted in Cradle of Persia on Dec 3, 10 8:08 PM
I know! I'm up to level 35 and when I started I had 7 lives and I was 1 key stroke away from gaining my satrap ID, now I'm down to 2 lives almost one and I have 258,528 points... far above satrap level but I'm stuck. I agree about the timer. Have you noticed that cradle of rome is a 'swap tiles" game and this one is a "chain tiles" game I wish it was either or some levels one, some levels another... and the timer!!!!!! can't we kick out the timer if we want to!? look up AVEM games someone should tell them all of our suggestions for the next update...

posted in Planet Horse on Nov 10, 10 4:27 PM
Everyone should get this game! there is no death, no gore, no guns, no ghosts...
(now I like a good hidden object game but those can get pretty stressful...) this game:
you ride, groom and have fun on a horse while buying new equipment for you and your horse. Winning medals both in "europe" and "America" with the
Apache nation as your guides it's wholesome fun no one's toes are stepped on (watch your horses hooves and at a certain point you can purchase a new horse!

draw backs:
you can only be a blond woman as of yet, the trainer calls even the mares "he"
and you cant give your horse a treat yourself (I emailed dancing dots a few suggestions as an update. Male riders, horse time, and able to talk to those that we as characters come in contact with. we'll see what happens!

Hit the trails greenhorns I'll see you there!

posted in Planet Horse on Nov 2, 10 8:16 PM
StarlingWayne wrote:thanks I'll try that and let you know how it goes.

muse susan, I don't know how I did it, but your advice worked!!!!!!! I looked for alternate paths and I got the Gold! thank you so much! now Lena and her Salle francois palimino are not afraid to jump anymore!
Starling Wayne

posted in Planet Horse on Nov 2, 10 4:07 PM
thanks I'll try that and let you know how it goes.

posted in Planet Horse on Oct 30, 10 7:01 PM
I have gotten to the first jumping event where the local equestrian club is letting the stud farm use their jumping track for an event. I can get all the way around but My horse stalls on the last jump. Consistently. Even with two different horses and different levels of training (Cloud is a dapple grey Arabian gelding jumper with 1/2 of the jumping skills filled in and I still can't make the jump/ my own equestrian skills are almost halfway filled in) Starling is an all around unicorn and she cannot make it either. Any tips? I'm clicking on the horseshoes so that they are green and coming at the jumps in a straight on manner. anything else?
Thank- you so much!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator