Posts created by xenawebgoddess

posted in Fairway Solitaire on May 29, 16 4:06 PM
Does the gopher repellent which is an in app purchase reduce Wild Shot cards altogether or just the gopher popping up in a wild shot? Thanks!

posted in Mayan Prophecies: Cursed Island Collector's Edition on Jan 1, 15 4:54 PM
In the HO scene in which one will obtain the Silver Ore, I cannot figure out how to get the paintbrush to complete the star. I pick up the paintbrush, drag it to the partially completed star, but no matter what I try to do next, the paintbrush snaps back to its original place.

Thanks!
Erin C-H

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® Collector's Edition on Oct 4, 10 5:32 PM
I downloaded and played the CE. How do I know what is bonus play vs the regular edition?

thanks

posted in Alchemist's Apprentice on Apr 13, 09 8:11 PM
Okay...I bought it and am now at the 4th level. I don't mind timers, but I do like a challenge. By the middle of level 3, the upgrades you buy are so powerful that they can wipe out all the jewels on the screen, and accomplish half of the level in one move. I'm finishing levels with as much time on the clock as I started with.

Starting on the third level, you play little minigames (catch 25 jewels of certain shapes and color while not catching (clicking on) the other ones) in order to win helper characters. These guys do even more damage, leaving you, the player, with nothing much to do except watch everything on the screen blow up.

REALLY irritating.

posted in DragonStone on Jan 30, 09 7:00 PM
Dragonstone advertizes 80 levels, but only comes with 70. A tip in one forum said that to unlock the last 10 levels you need to beat the game twice, once taking the northern route and once taking the southern route in Chapter 5. I tried that, but it still stayed at 7 chapters and 70 levels.

anyone find the last chapter or last levels?

thanks!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator