Posts created by ELIZABEAD

posted in Road Trip USA on Apr 30, 18 9:43 AM
The goal of the match three puzzles is to remove all they gray tiles. It is sort of hard to tell, but there are a light gray and a dark gray. You need to make them all dark gray. On the left side of the screen there is a counter that tells you how many you have left to get. Let me know if you need a better explanation.

posted in Road Trip USA on Apr 30, 18 9:38 AM
I'm sorry the game won't work for you. I also have windows 7, and the game works fine for me. I know that Bigfish is very good at helping with these problems. Have you tried the trouble shooting section of the forums? They are very helpful. And if they can't get the game to work for you, they will give you a refund.

posted in Road Trip USA on Apr 30, 18 9:24 AM
Maybe you already know this, so sorry if I'm being dumb. You can only get shields when the little box at the top says "ABC." It can say many things, such as "CBA" when words are scrambled. If you just keep playing the level, you will eventually get 5 "ABC ones to find 5 shields.

I hope this helps.

Tamara S (Freeze Tag Games Support)

Here is their response:
Mar 23, 13:30 PDT

Hi there, thank you for getting in touch with us!

We are aware of the issue that you describe, but unfortunately we aren't able to fix it at the moment. We have heard from other players that the issue is not present in the regular (non-Collector's Edition) version, and they were able to continue happily. Are you able to access the regular version of the game? If not, I believe if you contact Big Fish Games, they will give you a refund or allow you to exchange the game for the regular version.

Warm regards,

Tamara Sahagun
Freeze Tag, Inc. | 18062 Irvine Blvd, Tustin, CA 92780

From looking in the forum for the regular version, I believe the bludgeon is still a problem. Does anyone have advice?
I want so badly to play this game.

posted in Rescue Team 7 on Apr 7, 18 9:28 AM
I am afraid I'm just not good enough for this level. I can finish it just fine, but I don't have a clue how to finish with 3 stars. Is it even possible?

posted in Rescue Team 7 on Apr 7, 18 9:18 AM
Thank you so much. I made it, just barely through level 11.

posted in Rescue Team 7 on Apr 5, 18 9:49 AM
Yes, Julesy, the ranger games are vacation ranger. And they are not time management games. I absolutely love them. They have a lot of different puzzles, so it keeps it interesting. Plus you get to see and learn about animals and the forest. You should try them. They are great!

posted in Rescue Team 7 on Apr 5, 18 8:34 AM
I'm sorry. I guess I'm not very good at these games. I want three stars on level 11, but I have no idea what order to do things in. Do you think you could help me, again?? And I'm afraid, as I get further into the game, I will need more help. I hope you don't mind? I always look in the forum first though. Thank you for putting up with me!

posted in Rescue Team 7 on Apr 4, 18 8:43 PM
I beat it, Julesy!! Thank you so much.

posted in Rescue Team 7 on Apr 4, 18 4:38 PM
Thank you very much. I will go try it right now!!!

posted in Rescue Team 7 on Apr 4, 18 6:51 AM
Julesy, thank you so much for answering me. I am a little confused though. I don't see a generator on level 6. Also, I don't think there are enough building spots to build everything you listed. Is it possible these instructions are for a different level? Please advise.

posted in Rescue Team 7 on Apr 3, 18 7:58 AM
Please, someone, help!!! I have been trying for days to figure out how to get three stars on this level, playing in story mode. I work as fast as I can. I tried making the wood two stars. I just can't figure out how to beat it with three stars. I heard that if you do, you open new levels. I would really, really appreciate some advice.

posted in Rescue Team 7 on Mar 31, 18 11:57 AM
Hello. I am trying to get 3 stars on all levels. Level 6 is giving me trouble. Could someone please tell me what order to do things in, or what to build? I have tried and tried and I am getting frustrated.

Thank you

posted in Flying Fish Quest on Sep 15, 17 4:44 PM
This level keeps freezing. It's the first problem I have had with this game. I make one or maybe two matches, then it won't do anything. There are no more moves to make anyway. Am I missing an obvious move? Does anyone know?

posted in Flying Fish Quest on Sep 5, 17 2:21 PM
I thought it said somewhere that you could play lower levels and earn coins. I tried re-playing many level, but can't get anymore coins. What can I do?

From reading comments from other fish, I am pretty sure this is a tech issue. I cannot place the bludgeon on the little spot that it is supposed to go on. I know a lot of people have had this issue. I so want to play this game. It is very, very interesting. Please, please can you fix this?

I was thinking that maybe the bludgeon problem has been fixed. I only tried downloading my game from my list of games. Maybe I can download direct from the Big Fish website and the problem will be fixed? Does anyone know?

I see that many people have been posting about the problem with breaking open the panel in the temple to get the ring for the chest piece. This problem has been going on for quite a few years. I bought it in 2014. I really want to play this game. Can anyone, please fix this? It is a wonderful game and I really, really want to play!!!!!

posted in Clutter IV: Minigame Madness Tour on Jul 16, 17 9:50 AM
I am having a terrible time with the memory game. I have no idea how to win. I keep playing, and doing okay, but it doesn't seem to end. Am I missing something? How do you win?

I'm trying to get three stars on Level 11. I'm going as fast as I can. I'm using the bonus items (speed, extra guy), but I'm just not fast enough to get three stars. I even tried looking for a walkthrough. There are a couple, but they don't go to Level 11. Can anyone advise me?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator