Posts created by glascot

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jun 11, 13 8:33 PM
Agree with everyone, have competed all the quests and getting tired of just wandering around to each location with no purpose.

Please update with new quests for iPad before people stop playing.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 17, 12 4:17 PM
Nice little update today, not social yet, at least not that I can see and 80 more quests that have been simple so far.

Thank you Devs as so far no crashes and it is nice to have some more quests, look forward to more updates as I love this game.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 16, 12 6:12 AM
Matahari, I have 44 scissors lol but not enough buttons or green presents.

Hopefully this is some of the things they will address or open up the social side so I can exchange scissors for something else, as I obviously have more scissors than I need right now.

Lets just hope we get some updates soon, something tells me it will not come in all one update unless they can work magic.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 15, 12 1:44 PM
Excellent Matahari, you have summed it up well.

Spoke to tech support and the say the devs are working as fast as possible on an update hopefully by the end of the year but considering the problems I am not holding my breath lol.

Great game so I am keeping my fingers crossed that they can get it working as I am at level 60.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 12, 12 2:38 PM
This game was released before it was fully tested!

I am at level 51 and am so tired of crashes in various areas, energy disappearing way too quick and being charged for diamonds bought before crashing. After contacting Tech Support and Apple I was given a refund as I was charged for the diamonds even though they vanished after the crash.

The game has great potential but the developers badly need to put out an update before people move on to other similar games.

It really would be nice to be given some idea of when the first update can be expected.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Nov 25, 12 1:34 PM
Loved the game at first but then noticed a few problems.

1. Not enough diamonds are made available through quests etc.

2. Too many items that are not needed yet, I have over 100 pink umbrellas!!

3. Too many dragon eggs (or dragons once you open them).

4. Items needed cost too many diamonds so Big Fish adn Apple will make a lot of money lol.

5. Don't think the game was quite ready to be released yet.

Hopefully things will improve as it has the makings of a good game.

I have decided to stop playing for a while to see if they update it and improve some of the items that many people of brought up.

posted in Lost Souls: Enchanted Paintings Collector's Edition on Aug 28, 11 11:19 AM
Nice refreshing change as I am tired of walking all over the place to find something and then having to figure out where to go back to for something stupid like a hammer that I could have picked up when I was in the room the first time.

Play games mostly on the iPad now so when I would get back to the pc game I could never remember where or how I got to the place I was in the first instance lol.

With the games from the iPad in my head it was hard to remember and I am so very tired of trying to remember how to get back to get an item and in my opinion it is just to make the game seem longer that they had you walking all over the place.

Nice relaxing game which is the reason I play games, don't need to be getting upset that I can't remember where the blasted hammer or whatever the item is you have to go back for is.

Everyone has there own opinion some like to "walk" all over some like me don't so each to their own there is plenty of games for all to enjoy.

posted in Golden Trails: The New Western Rush on Jul 16, 10 8:15 PM
Thanks for explanation Picman, I had received received an email from the developer's website, where I tried it again. While not at the top of list I have it on my maybe list.

When are the game sites going to tiered prices because know nobody can be making much money at $6.99. I myself would not mind paying for quality over quantity. Know a lot cannot afford many games right now but the developers need to get money to keep advancing the games we play.

Does Big Fish have any plans for making their games available for the i-pad, know you have i-phone games?

posted in Golden Trails: The New Western Rush on Jul 16, 10 4:03 PM
Did not overlook it, did the beta and just not my type of game thought The Great Gatsby was a better buy.

Don't understand why Picman is hyping this game as it has been out a while and I am sure a lot of those that liked it already bought it which may account for the low download numbers, or like me did the beta and already knew they liked or disliked it.

Just curious about the special attention from Picman to this game.

posted in Secrets of the Dragon Wheel on Jul 13, 10 6:13 AM
Puzzledone I sent you a pm trying to explain how to search your computer for any game you downloaded even to demo and then put in the trash as trust me they leave a lot of junk behind lol.

posted in Vault Cracker on Jul 9, 10 4:12 AM
Spoke to customer service live chat and they say there should be a new build that should hopefully help this problem. If you can play the game and only quit at the end of a chapter you can get through the game.

posted in Skymist - The Lost Spirit Stones on Jul 7, 10 4:25 AM
I can see the beautiful graphics but it is still centered in the middle of my 24" monitor LOL and much as I can see everything I will not buy a game that does not at least fill more than the middle of the screen.

Shame seems like it is a good game.

posted in Dark Parables: Curse of Briar Rose Collector's Edition on Mar 12, 10 2:26 PM
If you took out all the back and forth it would not be a very long game. I think this is a way to make games seem longer than they really are. It was a decent game but preferred Sweeney Todd and Treasure Seekers 3.

posted in Mishap: An Accidental Haunting ™ on Feb 5, 10 7:48 AM
I have played this game on a Windows 7 32 bit and Windows 7 64 bit laptop with absolutely no problems. Great game.

posted in Mishap: An Accidental Haunting ™ on Feb 5, 10 7:46 AM
Noticed it mentioned some problems with Windows 7 on the Mishap page but I have the game on both a Windows 7 32 bit and Windows 7 64 bit laptop and have had absolutely no problems and finished the game on both computer with no trouble. Great unusual game.

posted in Penny Dreadfuls: Sweeney Todd Collector`s Edition on Jan 14, 10 1:41 PM
Have had this game for a few weeks now and I absolutely love it, think it was worth the money more so than EAP. I have been playing almost non stop as I do not want to be the worst policeman in London. The chapters do get longer but I love the way they get a check mark on the map when you are done in a certain area. This game was not too hard and not too easy the graphics were great I have a Windows 7 computer with an HD wide screen monitor and have had no problems. Once I figured out to click on the item on the list that I was stuck on and not the hint button I was on my way. Decent length game even when you skip the talking, singing etc., which I did after the first time.

Everyone has their own tastes so some will like it and some will not, the graphics reminded me of RTR and DG and I wondered if the people who developed it used to work for Big Fish LOL.

posted in Nora Roberts Vision in White on Jan 4, 10 6:31 PM
Did the Beta for this game and thought Nora Roberts should sue as the game at the beta stage was one of the most boring games I have tested.

Don't think it is Windows 7 as my deskp top is Windows 7 and the game ran just fine but it did not run on my laptop which also has Windows 7, the only difference is the desktop is 32 bit and the laptop is 64 bit. Go figure but at least I got to play the game which was just okay imo, really don't know if it was worth $20.

Does not make any sense as I have brand new (less than a week old) gaming laptop which I was switching all my games over to as family does not like me tying up the desktop LOL. This game would not open on the laptop with Windows 7 but it does work just fine on the Desk top with Windows 7 so I can only assume it does not like laptops and it has nothing to do with Windows 7 as I have finished the game on the desk top. The strange thing is that the laptop has top of the line memory, graphics card etc and was built for gaming it has 6 Gb of Ram and a 500 GB harddrive with an n-video graphics card the only difference between the laptop and the desk top is that the laptop is 64 bit and the desk top 32 bit.

posted in Reincarnations: Awakening on Oct 9, 09 6:23 AM
Anyone having problems might want to try and just play it from its icon before playing from Big Fish Game Manager. I often find that makes a difference, don't know why but I always play from the desktop icon when I first download a game.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator