Posts created by redknight

posted in Ghost Files: The Face of Guilt Collector's Edition on Jun 27, 17 12:02 PM
This is a pretty good game but I find it to be really buggy. My main concern is that I can't get all of the collectibles. I've double and triple checked that I have all of them up until I get to the police archives. When I go to collect the picture that should be there, I cannot find it ANYWHERE! I've looked exactly where the walkthrough says it is and it is not there! Also, some achievements seem to appear as done before I've actually done them them so I'm never sure which I've completed and which I haven't.

posted in Myths of the World: The Black Sun Collector's Edition on Mar 19, 17 6:09 PM
CherylParker wrote:You can also get the morphing objects in the extras if you miss it in the main game. This way you don't have to start all over. There is usually something that tells you if the HOP has the morph in it or not.

Thanks. I did not know that you can get them in the extras.

posted in Myths of the World: The Black Sun Collector's Edition on Mar 19, 17 7:09 AM
Akaabbey wrote:They are in 13 of the HOP scenes...you just have to watch for them. (it will show a black dot next to achievements if there is one in the scene)

Hope that helps.

Abbey

Thanks. I did manage to find them all. I just greatly preferred it when the morphing object locations were included in the SG.

posted in Myths of the World: The Black Sun Collector's Edition on Mar 18, 17 1:48 PM
I'm not sure that this is the right place to put this message so feel free to move it, mods.

I've tried to ignore this but it's really been annoying me lately. Strategy guides used to be perfect but lately I've been very irked by the absence of the locations of the morphing objects. I've started Black Sun over twice trying to find them all but I've failed. Somewhere listing the locations of the morphing objects would be appreciated. I usually only use the strategy guide to make sure I have all the collectibles because I like getting all the achievements that I can.

posted in Shrouded Tales: The Shadow Menace Collector's Edition on Jan 21, 17 3:39 PM
Another game that can't be finished. I finished the main game and got about half way through the bonus game but now all I get is a black screen with the cursor whenever I go back into Play. Playing on a laptop with Windows 10.

posted in Cursed on Jan 2, 17 2:38 PM
Same here. Map shows nothing and hint button won't work.

Same problem here.

I'm stuck here too.

minesita wrote:I'm having problems in the bonus chapter, almost at the end (at Ivy's house). I can't use the map and the hint is doing nothing.

I installed the game again with not luck.

Using W7 Premium, in One-in- all computer.

Same here. Windows 7

Yep. It is pretty hard to miss. There's one point, outside the villain's office, when you need to get something from a vending machine. Just make sure to click both buttons and you'll get the achievement.

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Florry's Well Collector's Edition on Jun 26, 16 12:19 PM
Same here. I have the conch shell but it won't let me do anything with it or pick anything else up. The hint redirects me right back to the hop.

posted in Demon Hunter 3: Revelation Collector's Edition on Apr 17, 16 6:23 AM
1357wc wrote:I found that two of the swords, your hand is not right on the sword, slightly off. Then I was able to get it all the way back. It was tricky and took a lot of work but persevere.

You also have to start near the point of the blade.

Hope this helps.

Got it. Thanks.

posted in Demon Hunter 3: Revelation Collector's Edition on Apr 16, 16 8:02 PM
I am going insane! I am near the end of the game in the armory. I attempt the sword puzzle and get every sword to retract except the last one. I nearly get it but then it pops back out. I have been trying for about two hours.

posted in Aveyond 4: Shadow of the Mist on Feb 4, 16 11:08 AM
My game crashes every time I try to equip something that I bought from Wendy Wizard in Windshire.

posted in Elly Cooper and the City of Antiquity on Dec 23, 15 8:31 PM
Send it to me too please.

posted in Secret of the Pendulum on Dec 16, 15 8:40 AM
I haven't found any of them!

I'm stuck on the screen with the small square darkened in the corner of the overlapping squares.

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Clock of Fate Collector's Edition on Sep 26, 15 11:20 AM
Me too.

posted in Demon Hunter 2: A New Chapter on Sep 8, 15 5:42 PM
I got it now.

posted in Demon Hunter 2: A New Chapter on Aug 26, 15 7:13 PM
goodyear1998 wrote:hi

I got stuck on that one too.......didn't realise you could swop books between the two shelves.

I must have been having a 'senior moment' as I was following the diagram but keeping them on the original shelf

It took me a while to realize that too. I'm still stuck though.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator