Posts created by questionmark

posted in Grim Tales: The Heir Collector's Edition on Feb 28, 16 4:45 PM
this was making me crazy - I was actually starting to worry that the game was malfunctioning.

silly us for not thinking to squish the plants with the paper, rather than snip them delicately with the scissors. LOL!!!!

thanks so much for the help!

posted in Deadly Voltage: Rise of the Invincible on Feb 5, 13 7:12 PM
that was it, yes. I took another look after BfgBaikal posted, and sure enough I hadn't really noticed that little plate spot for the diagram.

phew! glad that part is done!!

thanks!

posted in Deadly Voltage: Rise of the Invincible on Feb 5, 13 4:27 PM
thank you SO much!

I had already done the sonic thinglie, so I'll dig around and see if there's something else I missed.

I agree about the hint button - I like it in this game....just guides without giving away the whole store as it were. unfortunately when it came to the analyzer though it just pointed at it while I screeched "I know, but what else??" lol!!!!

thanks again!

posted in Deadly Voltage: Rise of the Invincible on Feb 4, 13 3:26 PM
it was some kind of sonic thing - it's on the bed in the room with the DNA analyzer...the analyzer is the bit I'm having trouble with.

I hope this helps!

posted in Deadly Voltage: Rise of the Invincible on Feb 3, 13 4:13 PM
Just in case you still need help on this - just click the chisel onto the window a couple of times....I had to find the magic spot to get it to work, lol! you're definitely using the right tool for the job though!

posted in Deadly Voltage: Rise of the Invincible on Feb 3, 13 4:05 PM
Is anyone else having trouble with this? I have the 2 samples, I've placed them in the machine, and .... nothing. Finally I was so frustrated I hit the hint button, and it does point to the analyzer, but I'm at a loss for the next step.

Clicking wildly like a crazy person didn't shed any light either.

posted in Grim Facade: Sinister Obsession Collector's Edition on Jul 11, 12 3:43 PM
well, there's a little catch (or two!)

first, make sure you have the piece of paper that has the "Radio Hint", and place that on the radio.

then, click on the large knob that is left-most on the radio and hold the mouse button down.

finally, move the knob, still holding the left-mouse button down, and you should be able to see the needle on the tuner moving. just kind of go back and forth (still holding the mouse button down) until it hits 94.5.

the most annoying puzzle ever!

I sure hope this helps - it made me crazy too obviously!

posted in Grim Facade: Sinister Obsession Collector's Edition on Jul 11, 12 10:36 AM
....and while you're holding down the mouse button on the radio dial, don't forget to make little motions with the mouse as if you are turning the dial. it is annoying as all get-out, but if you hold the mouse button down and move back and forth, it will eventually let you get to the number you need. (make sure you have the "Radio Solution" scrap of paper placed on the top of the radio, too.)

posted in Grim Facade: Sinister Obsession Collector's Edition on Jul 11, 12 10:32 AM
I seldom post comments, but I just have to in this case....

That radio is the most annoying little bugger I have ever seen!

Other than that, I'm having great fun with this game, but I don't ever ever want to bump into another radio. Ever.

End of rant.

posted in Dark Alleys: Penumbra Motel Collector's Edition on May 27, 12 11:30 AM
Gamer_7 wrote:You get this code by reading numbers on various things that you find. Your diary pages will say something similar to, "I see the number XX. This might be important". One of the places, for example, is on the photo that you take with the camera on the tripod.

(spoiler): I think the code is 2486

I think you're right!

posted in Grim Tales: The Legacy Collector's Edition on Jan 24, 12 6:50 PM
I'm having the same problem.

posted in World Mosaics 5 on Dec 28, 11 3:13 PM
Has anyone else had any problems with the bonus content? I finished all the regular levels, then went to the menu to select the bonus levels. I saw there was only one bonus level available, so I thought perhaps I had missed something. (Like clicking the center of the game board as was needed with WM4.) When I tried to go back to the bonus level, I received an access violation. Now the game just freezes when I try to load it.

It could still be a display/driver issue I guess, since I don't know the content of the bonus level, but that seems a little strange....I played the rest of the game just fine.

Just thought I'd check to see if anyone else had this issue before I get in touch with tech support.

I also had the problem of the jumpy mouse movement and skippy, draggy video during the first gate/ghost sequence. I updated my Nvidia GeForce driver and I'm all set now.

I almost didn't check the driver because I knew I had updated fairly recently, but a new one had come out in October. Definitely check your drivers if you're having issues.

posted in Them: The Summoning on Oct 12, 11 6:31 PM
oooops...accidentally double-posted.

posted in Them: The Summoning on Oct 12, 11 6:28 PM
My 'extras' seem kind of off as well. In each scene I found all the bonues items, had the confirmation that all were found and an 'extra' was unlocked...but I came to the end and some are locked?

It's not a big deal - I'm just curious about it.

I found it! WIth the help of a post in another thread. I had already done the document machine puzzle, in the room with the elevator. I entered the code multiple times as others said to do, but that didn't help...but I guess there's 2 codes? That was lost on me.

Anyways, in case anyone needs it, this is from the other thread:

Re:Missing Badge
by kjos on Apr 16, 11 1:48 PM
The document device is in the room with the elevator. the code # is a27a957.
Richard

I'm having the same problem with the 'hand' element - I can't find it anywhere, and could have sworn I had it at one point. I've gone around over and through everything at least a dozen times, and it's just nowhere to be found. (at least by my eyes.) If anyone has any suggestions, I will gladly take it!

I don't think we have to worry about finding the screwdriver just yet though, so that's good news at least!

posted in World Mosaics 4 on Mar 20, 11 1:50 PM
yup, it's official...I'm doomed!

posted in World Mosaics 4 on Mar 18, 11 5:36 PM
I can't believe this game...I'm so totally addicted!!! It's a good mix of easy and difficult, and very absorbing. I find that I reach for it any time I have a minute or two, and can't seem to leave it alone. I'm sooooo doomed.....

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince Collector's Edition on Feb 25, 11 8:23 PM
icemaidenq wrote:Oh - this is what a Collector's Edition should be. Long intricate game. Beautiful graphics. Lots of interaction. Puzzles were not impossible and were very imaginative (thank god there were no sliders). I cannot wait for the next one. Definitely worth the Collector's Edition cost. Get this one - you won't be sorry!

really??!!??? you played the whole game, and not a single slider puzzle appeared?? oh happy day!! I'm only chapter 6, and enjoying every moment so far, but I get nervous everytime a minigame is coming up in case the dreaded slider appears.

absolutely wonderful game, and I'm still giggling over the fact that this FROG game is a frog game.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator