Posts created by cbdonahue1503

posted in Silent Scream II: The Bride on Feb 24, 13 2:08 PM
I completely enjoyed this game! I thought the story line was great but I especially enjoyed the numerous HOS. I wish all of the games had numerous HOS because some of us older folks enjoy that. We are not so much interested in the spectacular scenes that make you jump out of your skin or the ones that you have to use the "walkthrough" to finish the game. This was so enjoyable and the graphics were absolutely beautiful! I wish you would state in the preview of the game that there are "multiple or numerous" HOS. This would help me better choose the game purchases I make. Thanks for this game. It was great, great, great!!!

posted in Escape the Museum 2 on Nov 21, 09 6:28 AM
I really enjoyed this game as well as the first to the sequel. Although this game was a "smidgen" short, it was fun! That's what we are doing here ladies and gentlemen! Having fun!! Thank you for sharing your positive threads as I get so tired of the negative comments.

posted in Vampire Saga: Pandora's Box on Sep 27, 09 12:24 PM
I'm having the same problem! This happens with quite a few games anymore and it's really a shame. I wish someone would come up with a solution!

posted in Mae Q`West and the Sign of the Stars on Mar 3, 09 10:21 AM
Thanks!

posted in Mae Q`West and the Sign of the Stars on Mar 2, 09 9:29 PM
Hi! Just wondering if anyone can help me? I can't find the paystub! Thanks!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator