Posts created by ShiningBright

posted in Farm Frenzy: Gone Fishing on Sep 30, 10 1:31 PM
I am loving this game, I got tired of the other ones as they were all the same and got real bored after a time with each game coming out doing nothing bu tthe same thing with the same products, BUT this one is all new, with new animals and surroundings and is GREAT. I truly hope they know now that NEW things and animals are gonna sell more and bring in more customers and not the same old same old all the time.Kudo's to the developers for coming out with this game and you should all try it, it is so much fun.

posted in PAC-MAN Pizza Parlor on Jul 26, 10 3:51 AM
Along with selecting Cathy A1 on the main screen to help deliver the orders and things, you CAN replay any level, once you finsih the game, you can go back and replay any level you want to. On the day of the week screen just click on the day you want to replay. I hope this helps.

This in my opinion is a great game and worth the 19.95. The main game play took me 4 1/2 hours to do, reading everything, skipping no puzzles, using no hints. The bonus game play took me 1 1/2 hours to complete, no hints and no skipping, so a total of about 6 hours play.

Hope you all enjoyed or are enjoying it as much as I did. I am also gonna replay it and I know I will have just as much fun the second time through.

posted in Cake Mania: Lights, Camera, Action! on Jul 14, 10 2:08 AM
I really like this one because it has a relaxed mode you can play in before trying the timed one to get used to what is going on. Also you have three different places you work at and it is not all making cakes, in each place you are doing something different, so keeps you enjoying the game alot more. There are a total of about 110 levels that I could see, so lots of game play and fun. Give this a try, bet you will enjoy it too. I like the story line and LOVE the fact that they talk through it and you do not have to read it all, more interesting to me when they do that in any game. 5 thumbs up for me on this one!!!

posted in Slingo Quest Egypt on Jul 6, 10 1:22 PM
Of all the other slingo games, they really out did them selves with this one and it is a fantastic game with all they did to it and made it exciting to play, I can nto get enough of it. LOVE the things you have to do with each game and also that you can go back and get all gold stars and then have extras with it and all the buddies that come along to help you out. If you have not tried this game, you should, it is the best one out there and I can not wait for the next one to come that they talk about at the end of the game, hope it hurries and is just as good if not better than this one. Thank you to Funkitron for making this game and Big Fish for getting this game. Ten thumbs up in my book.

posted in Burger Bustle on Jun 19, 10 2:29 AM
You have to reach #2 on the top 20 post before you can play relaxed mode. I hate that and wish they woudl have put that as an option from the start.

posted in Lamp of Aladdin on Jun 18, 10 9:20 AM
I just bought and played this game, also keeping track of all the levels and I come up with a lot more than was stated here. I wrote every level down so I made sure, there are a total of 74 levels:
(60) match 3
(7) fragmented objects
(7) bonus timed match 3

If I am wrong I am sorry, but wrote it all down to find out for myself and that is what it was, so just wanted to let everyone know. I really enjoyed this game, played in relaxed mode for my first time through, now gonna try timed.

posted in Miriel's Enchanted Mystery on Jun 16, 10 10:16 AM
There are 4 chapters in this game with 41 levels from a walk through I saw, so it is long and very enjoyable. Not sure about the replay value or additional towns to do cause I have not finished it yet, hope there is though.

posted in Burger Bustle on Jun 15, 10 1:27 PM
DonnyDJ wrote:The game doesn't need to be fixed. The lack of being able to obtain a gold trophy is due to the challenging nature if this game. More importantly, Burger Bustle relies a lot more on strategy and experimenting then most time management games...

I also disagree for the statement written after you wrote this post from another player. many of the levels and goals can not be met, not to mention you can not gain in points on the top 20 pole. I have played MANY time managment games and love them, BUT when they have a goal for you to make, THEY make it possible with a little work to get it, in this game YOU CAN NOT make the goal cause thye let the time run down THEN after the reach for the gold goal is gone, they let customers come to finish the level, simple as stated, that is unfair. This game does need a fix to be able to reach your goal and to be able to climb the 20 post for points.

posted in Burger Bustle on Jun 14, 10 2:22 PM
"ALSO"- WHY when you go to play any level you want to try and bring your rank up, each time you end that level, they take you back to the main menu and not just leave you on the map where the levels are???? That is very frustrating to me, to have to go to main menu, click play, play any level I want, when done, given the option to quit or go to main menu every time to play another level. What is up with that?

Another issue with this game- once you have played ALL the levels and want to go back to improve and raise your score in the top 20 chart....NO POINTS gets added to it, it just stays on the number you ended with, example #8 and can not climb higher!!!!

That makes so far THREE VERY BIG ISSUES with this game that NEEDS looking into and taken care of. PLEASE, BFG let us know you are looking into this matter and when we can expect some kind of fix for the game??

posted in Burger Bustle on Jun 14, 10 11:11 AM
I hope that they will listen to us and put a fix in the game to make it possible to get the gold, cause that is the point we are trying to get and work for and this game shoul dallow that for us, so please bfg listen to us about this issue.

posted in Burger Bustle on Jun 14, 10 7:05 AM
You are very welcome. I hate that you are still having issues with your game though, I can click on the play button or under the cafe and either way it works fine for me.

posted in Burger Bustle on Jun 14, 10 6:41 AM
Like so many have mentioned, you CAN NOT get gold in many if not most of the levels, cause they will not send the customers with the orders you need untill AFTER the gold time runs out. What is up with that? Can you help or do anything about this issue for us fishies? This seems to be a BIG issue with this game we are having, so please HELP us and find out if there is or can be any FIX for this issue.

posted in Burger Bustle on Jun 14, 10 5:16 AM
I have just finished the game and read your post so went back into the game to check on the Survival Mode to see if it shut mine down too and it did not. It loaded fine and I was able to play with no problems, though did not play for long just checked it out to see.

Sorry you are having problems with that Mode and hope you can get it fixed.

posted in Burger Bustle on Jun 14, 10 5:10 AM
I have finished the game, although not in gold stars and that is okay, I can go back and work on them as I play.

My question is: WHY when you go to play any level you want to try and bring your rank up, each time you end that level, they take you back to the main menu and not just leave you on the map where the levels are???? That is very frustrating to me, to have to go to main menu, click play, play any level I want, when done, given the option to quit or go to main menu every time to play another level. What is up with that?

It would have been nice for them to have the no time limit or adventure to begin with to get used to the levels and things you had to do. I did find it hard on some levels and at times frustrating, but still enjoy the game.

posted in Sally's Studio Collector's Edition on Jun 3, 10 5:02 PM
when you go to the shop to buy things before you enter the stage, at the top it has a collectors shop in red, just click on that

posted in Sally's Studio Collector's Edition on Jun 2, 10 1:06 AM
Well, I went out of the game to come here and figure out what was going on with that trophy and then when I went back into the game to try and figure it out, IT WAS THERE, not in shadow anymore but in full color.

posted in Sally's Studio Collector's Edition on Jun 2, 10 12:51 AM
Once you have played any stage and have a score but is not a perfect with the heart in it and you go back and play it again to try and get that heart for the perfect, your score has to be MORE than your last one was and show you earned extra. If your score is the same or less, though you have perfect showing when you finish the stage, it will not show on the map.

I hope this helps you out!!

posted in Sally's Studio Collector's Edition on Jun 2, 10 12:26 AM
Is there a glitch or what is going on here? I have expert with a heart in every single level.. I have completed every stage...got all location medals.... but in the last "diamond Trophy" in the lower right corner, it says 18/17 (yet the side bar thing says I have all 6).. I have EVERYTHING that I am suppose to get possible and the Diamond Trophy will not show I have this, it is still shadowed out.....WHY?

Can anyone please tell me what is up with this, is there a glitch for that last trophy? There is nothing I can do, I have everything!

Thanks for any of your help with this issue!!

posted in Sally's Studio Collector's Edition on May 17, 10 6:29 AM
As for getting the 9 actions, you can do it by clicking on any station. I found out that you have to keep clicking as you are moving, it is hard but you can do it, you can also click on the till if you have no person there doing it for you, but easier if you do, then you can just concentrate on the other stations.

Also to be able to get a perfect score with a heart in it, you have to do better than your last score and gain extra money or it will not show it.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator