Posts created by Rhea603

posted in Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden on Nov 11, 12 3:37 PM
I'd love a walkthrough. I REALLY don't like the strategy guide. I don't want somebody to give me keystrokes. But I generally really love the blog walkthroughs - you can read what you need help with and make sense of it.

Thistle809, thanks for offering it to all of us. When I need it, you can bet I'll PM you.

posted in Pride & Prejudice: Hidden Anthologies on Jul 1, 12 1:06 PM
Thanks!! I was stuck at 5 out of six.

posted in Pride & Prejudice: Hidden Anthologies on Jun 29, 12 10:24 PM
I was right. There's only one bag, but you have to put the poutpourri AND a flower from the dining room in the bag, and then you'll be allowed to sew it up and move on.

Some of these puzzles are poorly thought out, and remind me of the early days of gaming, when you'd spend all your time trying to find the perfect pixel that would allow you to go to the next screen instead of enjoying the game.

posted in Pride & Prejudice: Hidden Anthologies on Jun 29, 12 7:22 PM
I have a feeling this is one of those poorly written puzzles, because it lets you put the poutpourri into the bag. It must have something to do with ribbons to close it or the sewing table. Still working on it..

posted in Shaban on Jun 19, 12 7:13 PM
I know the settings are 35 5 20 45. I can't figure out how they line up, and what I'm doing wrong.

posted in Aaron Crane: Paintings Come Alive on Feb 21, 12 9:22 PM
I find the blog walkthroughs infinitely more helpful than the strategy guide. I hate being shown keystrokes when a little more general information would be helpful.

When I see the words "Collector's Edition" I groan, because it means that I'm paying $7 more for a feature I don't care about (I'm disabled and on a very strict budget), and you have to wait for the game minus the strategy guide, because the "Collectors Edition" is always released first.

It seems like it should be the opposite. And then BF could charge some kind of upgrade fee for those who want the whole shebang.

Anyway, I've never said a thank you for all those lovely blog walkthroughs, so I'm saying it now.

posted in Otherworld: Spring of Shadows Collector's Edition on Jan 25, 12 4:27 AM
Gah. I can't believe I had it in my inventory. Clearly I need to sleep.

posted in Otherworld: Spring of Shadows Collector's Edition on Jan 25, 12 4:02 AM
Where the heck do you find the pitcher mentioned in the guide (and I hate those things and feel pissed off at myself when I used them - prefer the blog walkthroughs if I have to use anything) that you need to fill with water to wash the wool? I've gone back over all the areas available to me for that chapter and haven't found it.

I must be staring right at it, but I don't see it.

posted in The Secret of Hildegards on May 10, 11 7:19 AM
I'm so deeply aggravated that I'm about to give up this game. What is wrong with these people? God forbid you should simply click on the bolts, and have them pop out, grab the keys and move on. It took me forever to remove the two right ones. Now I can't get the two left ones out - tried what I thought I did on the right ones, but no luck.

Is there some trick for them? You can't even get out of the screen, do something else and come back to them later. Gah! I know these is a simple minded HOG, but really!

I have this problem - once I start a game I usually finish it (unless it's so dismal that I want to throw the computer at the wall )

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator