Posts created by Poutoule

posted in Dream Chronicles on Feb 12, 10 11:10 AM
You could try Dire Grove (superb game), Puppet Show (quite nice, but not long enough), Princess Isabella (great game, long and...not very easy) Ravenhearst and Return to Ravenhearst (firs one quite easy except for the puzzles, 2nd one more difficul, but they are more hidden object games than the others).

posted in Dream Chronicles on Feb 12, 10 11:01 AM
you need a shoulder for one of the arms

posted in Dream Chronicles on Feb 12, 10 10:56 AM
by the way, don't just go to the door just hoping items will fit with a bit of luck. None of the posts go down the same way. Weigh first. If you need a little more help I can tell you which items to weigh !

posted in Dream Chronicles on Feb 12, 10 10:51 AM
If you have too many items in your inventory, just put them on the posts of the door and by rotation weigh them and the others. The posts are marked 69, 93, 58, 87, 36. Put one of these numbers on the scale (with the weights) and try each and every items. When the scale is level you know where to put what. Get rid of too many items in your inventory by putting back the weights at the foot of the scale. Hope this is clear...I'm french and I don't trust too much my english !

posted in Dream Chronicles on Feb 11, 10 2:28 PM
If you leave the game not having finished a level, you will of course go back to the level but will have to redo it from the beginning

posted in Dream Chronicles on Feb 11, 10 1:55 PM
Thank you colorwheel, I'm out of the green house, probably to be stuck somewhere else !!!!!!!!

posted in Dream Chronicles on Feb 11, 10 11:13 AM
How do you move the pots ??? I tried every possible clicks, tried to pull them, talked on and on to the plant and I just can't do a thing. Just about to give up and start a new game with the choosen child...which I finished !

posted in Dream Chronicles on Feb 11, 10 10:45 AM
I finished The choosen Child, just bought Dream Chronicles, I thought it would be easier...and I'm stuck in the green house, what do I do to move the plants ? I've been talking over and over with the "strange plant" but it does not help.... HELP

posted in Dream Chronicles on Feb 11, 10 10:41 AM
in order to get rid of the roots you've got to make a potion "Root schriveling potion" you should have te receipt that Lilith gave you. Just go back to the herborist.

posted in Dream Chronicles on Feb 11, 10 3:11 AM
If you click on a picture the piano will play a little tune. Try to remember the keys and then presse on the corresponding keys (a letter appears on the key you're about to press). Takes quite a little time to do this, when the son is achived the picture reapears in the frame. Only 3 to do. By the way I'm stuck in the green house !!!

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on Feb 11, 10 3:02 AM
can't put the teddy bear to the left of the stairs ? Did I dorget to do something ? It's very frustrating so close to the end and ... nothing ! HELP

GREAT GAME, I adored everything in it, Please give us more games like this one. And "cerise sur le gateau" it is not too short, like some other games.

posted in Dream Chronicles on Feb 10, 10 6:17 AM
I'm stuck in the green house, tryed everything, can't get out...

posted in Dream Chronicles on Feb 10, 10 6:14 AM
you've got to find too an oil can and 2 nuts, then you can fix the cart which will move from the trap. Then use the heavy horse toy

posted in Princess Isabella: A Witch's Curse on Jan 23, 10 1:13 PM
There is a special way to put the rifle barrels in, as well as for the whole rifle. They've got to fit in the right place otherwise you'll never find the way out. Consider the shadows in the dust and you will know where goes what.

posted in Princess Isabella: A Witch's Curse on Jan 23, 10 12:47 PM
can'help. I'm stuck in the powdwer room, no blue key, so I can't open the door. I've only got a green and a red marble, i'm just about to give up the game.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator