Posts created by Arizona63Tucson

posted in Midnight Castle on May 30, 14 5:41 PM
If you have all 3 trophies then there is no need to click on the Knights unless you just want to hear the thumps

posted in Midnight Castle on May 30, 14 5:37 AM
ADD ME , I never had a club membership , but I would cancel mine too if I did .
I'm tired of loosing coins for completing quests and from HOS and my achievement for crafting my Blue Kitty in my 2nd game . The craft 2 pets .

PISKEY 2 ELEPHANT AND ALL 0

posted in Midnight Castle on May 30, 14 5:27 AM
YES , I noticed but wait until you loose coins for completing quests and doing HOS

posted in Midnight Castle on May 29, 14 6:01 PM
Nice Avatars My Friends VE-E-ERY Nice .

ARIZONA

posted in Midnight Castle on May 29, 14 5:48 PM
Hi !! granp1 the flowers are morphing the y come out at different places . First the look dark until they bloom then they are a different color most are pinkish with yellow centers click on them and they o toward your achievements .
if you have gotten the SNOW GRIFFIN right under him is a space that tells you how many bags you need to feed him in this case you need 5 bags of Simple Food and you get these from doing HOS and sending the Airship and there are 4 different kinds . when you get 5 bags you choose a place to feed him by clicking on him , he go off and brings you back a chest with different amounts of coins and other stuff .There are 4 different types of chests wood , rusty , silver and gold .
if you read the STRATEGY GUIDE that is sticky-ed on the front of the forum you will get more information .

Hope this helps

ARIZONA

posted in Midnight Castle on May 29, 14 4:55 PM
With this latest UPDATE I have lost the coins from a MAJOR QUEST FOR PETE ( 50 coins) and a DAILY QUEST ( 30 ) and I don't know if I lost the experience points or not , I'll have to wait until I level up to 25 .this is in my MAIN GAME PLAYER : JOEY , ID #73232
You now can add Russell to NO COINS FOR COMPLETED QUESTS . TWICE IN A ROW .

In my 2nd game I crafted the FLYING BLUE KITTY and did NOT get the ACHIEVEMENT AWARD for CRAFTING 2 PETS
Player : JODY : ID # 269065

The GAME MANAGER is so messed up that I had to turn it off . I did file a DR. FELIX and BF told me to uninstall and re-install I did that and nothing helped . I am just going to leave it turned off .
I edited because NOW the HOS's are Not Paying the 50coins they should be 3 times now .
There are a lot more problems with this game than ever before . WHY are the DEVS not working on fixing these PROBLEMS .

posted in Midnight Castle on May 29, 14 5:44 AM
Hi !! , YEAH , check ou the STRATEGY GUIDE that is sticky-ed to the front page of the forum it has some very helpful information in it

Hope this helps

Arizona

posted in Midnight Castle on May 28, 14 5:13 PM
NO , MA'AM , I can't either just got dumped a few minutes ago .

ARIZONA

posted in Midnight Castle on May 27, 14 6:06 PM
Hi !! Flygia , yes , still only 5 gifts per day .

posted in Midnight Castle on May 27, 14 3:16 PM
I'm hoping it is a one time thing but if not , this is one problem they really , really need to fix ASAP . Between this and the flower/coin glitch this will be 300 coins I've lost and can't think of how much more others have lost and NOT been compensated for by BF or ELEPHANT and that's just wrong especially when they make a lot of money off of the other FTP games they have .

Sorry I didn't mean to vent so , so .....I don't know !!

posted in Midnight Castle on May 27, 14 2:51 PM
I just completed a main quest for Pete and I did NOT get the coins for completing his quest . Has this happened to anyone else , or is it an on going problem that hasn't happened to me before ? This could be a new problem for the DEVS .

EDITED TO ENCLUDE : Not just Pete , NOW it's Russell Twice in a row and in my 2nd game I crafted the BLUE WINGED KITTY and I did NOT get the achievement for crafting 2 pets .
I know how this sounds ,so-o-o-o
I am going to repost or add this to what I have already posted in TECH , like it's going to do any good .

posted in Midnight Castle on May 27, 14 12:41 PM
I was hoping for a permanent delete my decline list is getting long .
Oh !! yeah , they put HOS items in the daily quests along with the pet medallions .

posted in Midnight Castle on May 27, 14 12:21 PM
THE UPDATE has finished here and this is what I have found new so far : Crafted Food for PETS : Rare : 50 medallions/500 coins , Simple : 15 Meds./200 coins , Special: 20Meds/300coins , Unique: 80Meds/700coins

New Pets : FLIRTY HIPPO to craft 25,000/100Meds/12 Blue Stamps , NIMBLE SQUIRREL : 30,000/200MEDS : 15UNIQUE/20BLUE and a SPOTTED WINGED PARROT : 10,000/50MEDS , NO STAMPS

11 New Items to craft

A new thingy at the bottom right of the John icon ( wished they had changed that )that when you click on it says coming soon .
No friends delete button

posted in Midnight Castle on May 27, 14 11:30 AM
Gonna go check mine . Hope it's a good one

posted in Midnight Castle on May 27, 14 11:28 AM
Hi !! I'm ARIZONA in the US state of Arizona BF/ELEPHANT have closed the game until the update is finished wait a little while , keeping checking you APP and on the left side at Download there should be a 1 in red click on that and it will tell you what you need to do .

Hope this helps

posted in Midnight Castle on May 27, 14 11:09 AM
The new update has started here .

posted in Midnight Castle on May 27, 14 1:43 AM
Morning All it is 1: 32am and yes Cyn it is dark outside ya'll are 8 hours ahead of PST and I sent my Phoenix from the Airship Tower 2 times first was silver 800 coins a Diamond and 1 or 2 Blue Stamps the 2nd was GOLD 1600 Coins a Diamond and 2 Green Stamps . He doesn't like the Fire Fountain brought back rusty chest .

posted in Midnight Castle on May 26, 14 12:48 PM
Hi !! MKMSEM Welcome to the Forum . There is an IOS FRIEND CODE REQUEST stuck ( yellow sticky note) to the front page of the forum . This is the PC version so we can't help with gifts , but , we do love new friends .

ARIZONA

posted in Midnight Castle on May 26, 14 7:32 AM
There is a thread called " EGGS TO GIFT " . Players are gifting their extra eggs with no trading to players that are looking for them , then when you have an extra egg you can gift it to someone else . This is NOT a TRADE thread , it IS a GIFTING thread .

posted in Midnight Castle on May 24, 14 5:39 PM
I Second and Third that . Can I do that ?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator