Posts created by charlieisr

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 8, 14 11:22 PM
UPDATE WHAT UPDATE. I SEE NO UPDATE.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 8, 14 10:57 PM
THIS IS MY CATCHING UP DAY. BEEN DOING THE NANNY THING FULL TIME BECAUSE OF OUR FREE ING WEATHER. GREAT DAY TODAY. SNOW AND COLD BACK TOMORROW.

I HOPE I LEAVE NO ONE OUT.
SYLLA
RM2008
CHARLEY
JENNI AB
KHAR
KD
STEPH
DYGAL
GOGA T
MELON HEAD
BRIGHT SEA

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 8, 14 10:01 PM
IT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN DOING SINCE ABOUT MY FIRST WEEK. IT WAS TICKING ME OFF, I WOULD NEED 1 THING TO FINISH A QUEST. BECAUSE I HAD MORE THAN ONE QUEST GOING I WOULDN'T GET THE RIGHT ITEM TO FINISH THAT ONE QUEST.
I AM A WHOLE LOT MORE RELAXED NOW.
IF ONE OF MY FRIENDS NEEDS SOMETHING I WOULD NEED 2 OF LATER I GIVE ONE AWAY. ALMOST CERTAIN TO GET IT BACK THE NEXT TIME I NEED IT.
I DO A QUEST AS FAR AS I CAN. THEN IS SPEND PART OF THE TIME I HAVE TO WAIT. DOING ALL THE HOS SCENES. AND GATHERING FLOWERS.
MY NEXT QUEST I MAY HAVE ALREADY GATHERED ALL OR NEARLY ALL OF THE THINNGS NEEDED.
I'VE DONE AS MANY AS 5 CRAFTED ITEM THIS WAY.
RELAX AND HAVE FUN DON'T GET IN A BIG HURRY TO REACH THE DREADED LEVEL18

I INTEND TO STOP QUESTING BEFORE I REACH IT AND GATHER AND GIFT.

I HAVE NEVER USED THE AIRSHIP SAW HOW MUCH IT WANTED. FIGURED MY FRIENDS WERE MORE IMPORTANT.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 8, 14 9:44 PM
IF YOU HAVE THE COIN AND OR THE DIAMONDS YOU CAN CRAFT ONE JUST SELECT THE PAW PRINT AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 8, 14 9:38 PM
THE KNIGHT DROVE ME CRAZY WITH THE SNIFFING THE ROSE. I WAS GLAD WHEN HE CHANCED. I TO LIKED THE TROLL AS A TROLL. THE CHAMBERLAND IS JUST CREEPY NOW WITH HIS RED EYES AND CANE.
THE BARTENDER AND HIS CONSTANT WIPING THE SAME MUG. UGH I'M GLAD HES A GHOST HE JUST STANDS THERE.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Feb 7, 14 9:00 PM
I NEVER CASH IN A COLLECTION UNLESS I HAVE 11 OR MORE.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 7, 14 4:04 PM
I JUST INVITED WOULD EITHER DECLINE OR JOIN. THAT LIST CAN GET QUITE LONG AT TIMES.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 7, 14 3:57 PM
I HOPE THEY PUT IN A WAY TO DEFRIEND. I'VE GOT FRIENDS THAT HAVE TO START OVER AS A NEW AVATAR, BUT THE OLD ONE IS STILL THERE. OTHERS INVITED WHO NEITHER JOINED OR DECLINED IT GETS CONFUSING TRYING TO KEEP STRAIGHT WHO'S IN AND WHO'S OUT.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 7, 14 2:21 AM
IN THE TROLL SCENE THE FLOWERS SHOW UP AROUND THE OPENING WHERE THE HOS OF LADY WITH THE BOOK IS. ALSO ON THE TREE BRANCH ABOVE THE TROLL'S HEAD. AND ONE ON THE GROUND IN FRONT OF HIM. THAT ONE IS VERY QUICK AND DOESN'T COME OFTEN.
AFTER I DO AS MUCH AS I CAN ON MY QUESTS I START WITH THE DRAGON AND MOVE THROUGH THE CASTLE AND TO THE BAR GATHERING FLOWERS AND DOING ALL THE HOS PUZZLES. THIS WAY I HAVE GATHERED AT LEAST 6 KEYS AND MAYBE 12 OF THE BLUE STONES THAT OPEN THE HANGING CELL IN THE COURTYARD. I OFTEN GATHER ENOUGH STUFF TO DO SEVERAL QUEST AT A TIME WHEN A BATCH OF QUESTS START.
FROM DRAGON TO BAR I CAN GATHER ALMOST 90 FLOWERS.
# 57065

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 7, 14 12:53 AM
ARE YOU THE SAME PERSON. OR TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Feb 4, 14 11:45 AM
I've been given quests, but had to level up first. It seem you have to be at a certain level, before you can do the quest. It drove me nuts.. Then I leveled up and the site opened up. Hope that's you problem not something worse.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Feb 4, 14 11:26 AM
I guess I'm lucky not to be in your shoes. This game, KNOCK ON WOOD has worked fine for me. I only play once a day since it takes so long to recharge.
I really like Midnight castle. I spend most of my time there. I get a lot done in the hour it takes for it to recharge.
I do the quests first, then start a the Dragon and work my way the the Bar playing all the HOS and gathering flowers. Then I do something else for an hour. Works great for me.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 3, 14 10:46 PM
My game is back to normal sort of. I just won a bid for 1 coin for an Eisenhower Stamp but I'm not Kaydensgma. I'm Kathaleen. If I knew how to get it to her I would.
It came back about 10:30pm.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 3, 14 1:46 AM
He sent me one gift. I came here to ask the question. Went back he sent me another i clicked on the gift and nothing was there. Odd.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 3, 14 12:59 AM
Have any of you ever gotten a gift from Just John? I just did. I thought he was just an intro to gifting.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 2, 14 11:51 PM
I'm a nanny. I discovered some day ago to go slow. I found a way to do that part of the time. When the boy comes home from school I let him do the HOS. He is only 7 he is very deliberate. So he is slow. By the time he gets from the dragon to the bar I can work the quests then he can start again. It keeps him busy and we have fun together. He also likes to spin or craft. It sure is better that playing than sitting on the floor playing cars or legos. I'm getting to old to sit on the floor to long.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 2, 14 10:57 PM
Thank you Melon Head.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 2, 14 10:56 PM
I thought it was just my mouse. I reach for something and end up having to click twice. It also makes it harder to catch the fading flowers.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 2, 14 7:12 PM
Catching up on my thank you's. It's been crazy around here. I'm a nanny, 3 days and nights of snow and cold so the boy couldn't go out. He has to be intertained, has a thing about always being with someone, and i've been tagged as it. But today his mom took him to his grandmothers. Breathing room.

Melon Head, Tee Cee twice, KD, Katrinaceleste, MJP, Bright Sea, Jenia, Marie, Red Bullz.

Thank you, MI MI

My mom always told me thank people for gifts. It is the polite thing to do.
You ought to see my little man at Christmas doing his Thank you notes. He has been able to write his name for several years. His mom makes him do one for every present that is sent to him.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 2, 14 10:58 AM
Laptop. I still can't get anything but coins xp at any location. So no quests can be done no upgrades can be made. Now the game is no FUN. I check in 2 or 3 times a day to see if it is fixed. This all started when the cash sale started don't know if they are connected or not. PLEASE FIX THE GAME IT WAS FUN BUT NO MORE. I'M NOT TO FAR ALONG. BUT I HATE TO LEAVE THINGS UNFINISHED.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator