Posts created by beadbrain

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 3, 14 5:25 AM
I've already posted once about not being able to advance in level 8. First thing today, I open the game, I played the HOS in the Crypt....I received a torch and lit the candle in the tree stump AKA burnt tree.....did I get what I needed to talk to the Troll? Nope...I received the Nocturnal Ring. I have read other posts about this same problem in this level. Is anybody from BF out there? Please fix this.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 1, 14 7:10 AM
Help! I am on level 8 and have been trying to get the ice rock, I've earned enough coin and have visited the crypt at least 30 times in order to get the torch, to light the candle, to get the ice rock. Finally , this morning I got the torch.....use it and did not get anything that takes me closer to the troll. I have uninstalled twice, reset my ipad, and met all the requirements. Please, please fix this.

Friend code i66434 Sky Spy

posted in Katy and Bob: Way Back Home on Apr 15, 14 9:31 AM
My problem is with the iPad version. On several levels, I have accomplished the tasks ( serve 12 monkeys etc) and met the required $ however the screen where the levels are displayed does not show it.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Mar 23, 14 5:33 AM
Weird Discovery
This morning I opened DM on my ipad, as usual, I collected my coffin reward but , instead of going to my neighbors/ gifts and collecting and sending, I went to the chapters. Here is the weird part, I played a HOS, went back to the Mansion screen, clicked on chapter, played a HOS, went back to the Mansion screen, clicked on chapter and played another HOS. I played three HOS in a row and didn't get booted once. Could the trigger for the glitch be occurring when gifts are received or sent or when new neighbors are accepted? I'm going to play today without gifting etc. to see what happens. Anybody else discover this?

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Mar 20, 14 5:20 AM
I am now having problems with two glitches. Yesterday I posted regarding being tossed out of the game after trying to enter a scene, something that clearly, lots of folks her are familiar with. Today I click on a scene, the -15 energy flash occurs, the scene opens and the second I touch the first object....out I go, booted out of the game and energy taken. It's like the game mugs you! Three times out of four attempts. Hello...BigFish...anybody out there? Do we need an Exorcist?

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Mar 19, 14 8:20 AM
Just like so many other players, I'm having crash/ booting issues. I click on a scene, I get the -15 energy flash and then I'm booted out of the game. When I get back into the mansion screen my energy has been deducted, even though I haven't played the scene. Three times in 24 hours is more than a slight glitch. I have an iPad with current iOS and all the Dark Mansion updates. Wake up BF !

posted in Fable of Dwarfs on Feb 27, 14 1:52 PM
No. It cuts in half the cost of wood at the sawmill and food at the market

posted in Grave Mania: Undead Fever on Apr 2, 12 10:45 AM
My Demo kept crashing. Until I see that it is really fixed this is a no buy. I deleted and reloaded the Demo , but now it says I have 3 min left....not enough time to see if the new version works. Sorry Big Fish...with this kind of bug..never should have been released and should not be available for purchase now....you still know there is a problem and are selling it anyway. Shame on you!

posted in Grave Mania: Undead Fever on Mar 13, 12 12:44 PM
As I said in an earlier post, the Demo kept freezing on me, otherwise, I really liked the game. Has anyone heard from BF?One would think that after eight days .....Are you out there BF?

posted in Grave Mania: Undead Fever on Mar 5, 12 1:02 PM
I truly like this game....however, during the trial the screen wouls freeze, i woulsdhave to exit with Task Manager, then restart the game. Not a buy 'till this is fixed.

posted in Grave Mania: Undead Fever on Mar 5, 12 12:58 PM
I also have the freezing problem. Please fix

"You can find a bottle of cotton outside the bathroom, at the bush near a tree on the right. Hope this helps "
Thank you BFL!

FOUND # 39!!!
Ok got it, got to the parlor, zoom in in the dagger, then click on the hint button....or really look at everything.
Hope this helps!

I've only got 39 gems as well. I'm going back to the strategy guide and double double check...it seems at first count it leads you to 39 gems.....?????? Help someone!

posted in Secrets of the Dragon Wheel on Sep 4, 11 8:10 PM
I was having the same problem with the red ticket. After much hair pulling and cursing the tech dept etc....I found a solution: the coins will only be accepted if you place them slightly to the left of the coin slot. Clearly something is not calibrated correctly!
FYI I had a similar problem with matches and lighting a lantern.
Hope this helps!
BB

posted in Hotel Dash 2: Lost Luxuries on Jun 9, 11 11:32 AM
How do you use the zip line in level 2 I cant seem to get flo to use it, I have even purchased the upgrade. GRRRRRRRR! I have clicked on eveything..help please

posted in Christmas Wonderland on Dec 23, 10 6:54 PM
I agree! While this game is not going to really make those little grey cells hurt..I really liked the feel. It is just a nice game. Merry Christmas BF, and Fishies.

posted in Mystery Valley on Nov 3, 10 12:35 PM
Susan,
look at the table where the Vampire was sitting, you should get a hand telllig you to pick up something. Daniel is the guy that was in the cell next to you

posted in Roads of Rome on Oct 7, 10 2:51 PM
Ok, I've looked everywhere Cherub. Where or how do you change the time setings? Is there an Easter Egg I am missing?

posted in Spa Mania 2 on Sep 21, 10 7:57 AM
Not a whole lot different than the first Spa Mania. That being said, it was still fun and a greast way to kick back, relax and regroup after one-of-those-days. I really like this Tm game.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator