Posts created by blm50

posted in Whisper of a Rose on Sep 15, 10 3:52 AM
After reading for two minutes without being able to play anythingI hit the exit button and uninstalled. I guess RPGs are just not for me. They bore me to tears, but I know my grands lke them alot. To each his own.

posted in The Pirate's Treasure: An Oliver Hook Mystery on Jul 21, 10 4:47 PM
darkdisciple said it all. I totally agree. Nuff said........

posted in The Pirate's Treasure: An Oliver Hook Mystery on Jul 21, 10 4:42 PM
Is this how they plan to cut down of the umber of free games they have to give out every mont? It sure is working for me......At least twice a week could we have a game that's worth playing???? I'm really disappointed.

posted in Simajo: The Travel Mystery Game on Jul 20, 10 11:06 AM
I agree that some people gon't like HOGs, but there a ton of us who do and what's been offered lately is an insult to our intelligence. You can do better BF, we know you can.

posted in Journalistic Stories on Jul 19, 10 6:33 AM
I agree that OZ and jounalistic stories are not wonderful...is this a trend? Even the last Dream Chronicles was weak. Sad, so sad.

posted in Elixir of Immortality on Jul 16, 10 6:35 PM
Iget an error message that says it can't write to game file?????

posted in The Fifth Gate on Jul 4, 10 2:00 PM
I get an error message. Failed to initialize. Try changing your screen size or color settings??????? No game is worth this.

posted in Dream Chronicles: Book of Air Collector's Edition on Jun 28, 10 2:09 PM
I loved the other three DC games and was pleased to dl this one for the trial. Somethong told me not to buy this CE and after playing for a short time I realized this was far from the great game the first three were. I will not be buying this CE and hope that all the comments here make BG and Playfirst understand that we expect games in a "trilogy" or second "trilogy" to be as good, if not better, than the last. I know that makes it difficult for developers as they have to at least reach the mark they have already set.

posted in Journey of Hope on Jun 28, 10 1:37 PM
I totally agree, finished with 15 minutes left. Not a game I would play again. Thank you for the free game.....it was a little boring and way too easy. Would have thought they'd have made it a little longer since it was so easy and most of us who would be interested in a Hog have already played the really difficult one.....

posted in PuppetShow: Souls of the Innocent on Jun 18, 10 5:02 PM
I have absolutely no idea what I did but it fanally worked and I got to the end. Great game. I will definitely play again. Thank you eveyeryone for your help.

posted in PuppetShow: Souls of the Innocent on Jun 18, 10 1:37 PM
Ed'sMom did you play the tiral? If you did nthat's why all the stuff was already in your inventory.

posted in PuppetShow: Souls of the Innocent on Jun 18, 10 1:34 PM
I copied the order to click in and put it in notepad and printed it out. Still no luck. Is there something I am supposed to have in my inventory before putting the owl's head back on?

posted in PuppetShow: Souls of the Innocent on Jun 18, 10 11:29 AM
Love it, love it, LOVE IT. Will be playing this one again. Keep the HOG's coming!!!!!

posted in PuppetShow: Souls of the Innocent on Jun 18, 10 11:26 AM
I'm in textrekkie's boat... the owl won't open. Have tried at least a bazillion times and still nothing. I even printed out the picture, still no luck, suggestions?????????

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 13, 10 2:44 PM
Just finished the game and I love it!.....Of course I got so involed in the game I forgot to look for the clovers . Guess I'll have to play it again.......

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 12, 10 7:46 AM
I agree, the games lately have been rather lame. This one is wonderful and I like the Poe game so much I bought this one!

posted in Robinson Crusoe and the Cursed Pirates on May 23, 10 5:00 PM
OK, I give up what's the trick to the turtle race. Don't tell me to make the turtle go left and riht, I've tried that and I can't win the race. Most of the other mini games have skips, why nor this one for those of us who are directioinaly handicapped.........I'll probably never finish this game casue I have a left and my other left instead of the correct way...LOL

posted in Robinson Crusoe and the Cursed Pirates on May 22, 10 2:01 PM
Turning the turtle left and right is the problem...LOL I may never finiosh this game because I can't get the turtle to turn in the correct direction at the right time. All the other mini games have a skip, why not this one?

posted in Robinson Crusoe and the Cursed Pirates on May 21, 10 2:52 PM
I finished the demo before buying, got so involved I didn't watch the time. Great graphics and I am not having any trouble find anything. I agree that the monkeys reactions are quite amusing. Ok, back to the game. Just stopped by to see what ohters were saying.

posted in Eternity on May 1, 10 1:15 PM
Click on the hint button and you can skip the game.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator