Posts created by tonyc46

posted in Shattered Minds: Encore on May 26, 17 3:14 AM
Downloaded it twice. Did an uninstall with Appdelete. Get an Apple problem report.

posted in Emberwing: Lost Legacy on May 13, 17 4:38 AM
dewieee wrote:Downloaded this today and when the game starts, the cursor shows up but the game freezes. Can't even ctrl/alt/delete out.. have to restart my computer.

I'm having a problem that was first posted on the forum in 2014 (Iron Maiden not responding). There was no answer and the trouble report is locked.

Additionally, I have two other games that are freezing after playing for a few minutes and locking up the computer, causing a restart.

Seems like it's not worth the hassle any more.

posted in Fairway Solitaire on Apr 22, 10 11:46 PM

I recently started getting a video problem in Fairway Solitaire for Mac. The best description is to say that there holes in the game where the desktop is showing through. Sometimes the cursor is a small block with desktop showing. This just started recently. I downloaded and installed again but the problem is still there.

Anybody else having this problem?

Tony

posted in Monster Quest on Apr 1, 09 7:24 AM
rscb wrote:Hi,
How do you get the game to save upon exiting the game?
I completed the 1st case, half of the 2nd but had to start all over when I went back to play again!
I read that the game only saves after certain stages...
I would think the game would be saved wherever you stop and continue on when you play again..

Anyone else have this problem?????

Same problem here. I'm on the Mac version.

posted in Righteous Kill on Feb 9, 09 5:29 AM
xoxJulie wrote:BF why aren't you selling this game in Mac form? It can be bought at other web sites but not here, Why???????

One post September and one November asking a question. Any comment? I'm curious as well.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator