Posts created by sam1am07

posted in Pirate Chronicles Collector's Edition on May 15, 16 10:04 AM
You have to click "Menu" once you have started a level. "Strategy Guide" will be the last choice in the "Pause" menu. It really isn't a standard strategy guide in my opinion. I am glad, though, that they have the treasure locations listed. I hope this helps!

posted in Heart's Medicine: Season One on Jun 17, 15 3:23 PM
Anyone know where he is? I can't find him.

Update: I found him behind the puzzle/checkout table!

posted in Evil Pumpkin: The Lost Halloween on Nov 2, 14 9:45 AM
Once you choose the correct color for each torch you will not be able to change it. I hope that helps.

posted in Evil Pumpkin: The Lost Halloween on Nov 2, 14 9:44 AM
Is it in your inventory?

posted in Evil Pumpkin: The Lost Halloween on Nov 2, 14 9:42 AM
I ended up there, too, and am so disappointed! You'll see why.

Okay, after a LOT of frustration and finding no help with it, I just clicked everywhere until something would work. I played one game and ended up at that house then I played it again and followed a video I found to "make sure" I went through the labyrinth the "correct" way. Nope, I ended up there AGAIN! I finished it yesterday so I will do my best to help you out.

You will find matches and birdseeds in the house. Use the matches on the garbage can in the lower corner, use the birdseeds on the tree on the right, use the tree sap on the tree on the left to make it grow, use the cat painting on that same tree, use bag of wishbones on top of the house, on the ground to the left of the house, in front of the desk in the lower left room and in the room with the baby carriage. You will need to get the bad guy on the balcony then shoot him with the slugs. Let me know if you get stuck again and I will do my best to help you. It really is SO frustrating especially when you can find no help!!!! ARGH!! I sure hope they come out with a written walkthrough soon!

posted in Evil Pumpkin: The Lost Halloween on Nov 1, 14 1:21 PM
Are you sure you added ALL ingredients?

posted in Scratches Director's Cut on Oct 29, 14 3:22 PM
I have to say this game has made me want more like it. Yes, I loved it that much! lol Do any of you know of another game like it? Thanks!

posted in Scratches Director's Cut on Oct 29, 14 3:19 PM
Thank you for the information! I try not repeat questions without looking around the forum first which is why I asked. Have a great day!

posted in Scratches Director's Cut on Oct 26, 14 12:53 PM
Would someone please tell my why there are so many locked discussions in this forum? Thank you!

posted in Scratches Director's Cut on Oct 23, 14 3:48 PM
If I understand the walkthrough correctly I should have a typewriter in my inventory. I have opened the suitcase in the bedroom and still nothing. Help? Please? Thanks!

Sam~

I meant to post this update before now. I figured out that the other case in my inventory was the typewriter. I thought it was another suitcase! lol

posted in Parking Dash on Sep 21, 14 5:51 AM
I bought this game when it first came out a few years ago and tried to play it. I'd forgotten why I didn't finish the game but I was quickly reminded when I tried to play it again. I simply CANNOT figure out exactly where I am supposed to click on/around the crowd to bring them vending machine items. I could get it to work sometimes but most often NOT!!! It's SO frustrating!!!!! ACK!!!!

posted in Northern Tale 4 on Aug 6, 14 2:58 AM
Thanks ricoblade! Your suggestion helped except I needed to hire one more worker to get three stars. Thanks again!

posted in Northern Tale 4 on Aug 5, 14 2:38 PM
Thank you, ricoblade! I used all of your suggestions except I ended up having to hire a third worker and I used the stump bonus as often as I could to get 3 stars. I found that the speed bonus didn't really help me as much but that was just me. Thanks again for the help!!

posted in Northern Tale 4 on Aug 4, 14 3:34 PM
How much did you upgrade the wood and food...and at what point? Thanks!

posted in Northern Tale 4 on Aug 1, 14 9:24 AM
Thanks Tiger2010! It worked!

posted in Northern Tale 4 on Jul 31, 14 11:00 AM
I've tried everything and can't seem to make enough resources. Which power up are you using the most?

posted in Monument Builders: Alcatraz on Jun 30, 14 5:40 AM
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but I simply cannot get all three stars on this level. Please help! Thanks!

posted in Witch's Pranks: Frog's Fortune on May 9, 14 3:52 PM
wyebank, how many frogs did you save? I only saved 2 then it ended. The game seemed to be quite short to me.

posted in The Happy Hereafter on Oct 23, 13 1:38 PM
I am having the same problem as a few of the others who have posted on here. My workers will just continue the motion and not take anything to the cellar or they just walk in place. Driving me batty! I tried reinstalling the game but it made no difference. I think I'll quit the game for now until someone gets the gliches out...or I, too, would like my money back.

posted in Moai: Build Your Dream on Jul 24, 13 2:47 PM
I had to build another grove as well and I did that before I built the shed. You will have enough resources to do this so don't worry. Just don't upgrade the second grove because you don't need to! That was the only way I could make gold. Good luck!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator