Posts created by hannah57

posted in Empire of the Gods on Jan 31, 17 7:23 AM
This game has a walk thru on youtube. It isn't for me, after I tried it and watched the walk thru, it looked way too complicated for me.

posted in Adam Wolfe: Flames of Time on Nov 28, 16 7:27 AM
I have 5 free game credits so why are they charging me anything??

posted in Hero of the Kingdom II on May 19, 16 7:06 AM
I need 3 cannons and I can't find them anywhere, Im getting a headache looking for them, If anyone knows where they are, please help me, Thank you all,

posted in Hero of the Kingdom II on May 8, 16 8:32 AM
Thank you, Ill go look right now

posted in Hero of the Kingdom II on May 8, 16 8:31 AM
I have looked and looked until I want to through my computer out of the window. Please, someone has to help me, please!!! Im so tired of searching,

posted in Edge of Reality: Ring of Destiny Collector's Edition on Apr 28, 16 4:17 AM
Well Im DLing as I type about this game. I sure hope its a good game because I've seen some pretty bad one of late. I did actually buy one not too long ago but they're few and far between.

posted in Hero of the Kingdom II on Apr 25, 16 5:18 AM
I can find 2 in the square but the other one is no where to be found. Ive looked in th slum and the city docks to no avail, PLEASE help!!!

I used the help section and I updated my flash but it still doesn't work so I give up. The developers can fix it now.

Game will NOT open Im running OSX El Capitan 10.11.3

posted in Parallels Cross on Jan 18, 16 7:56 AM
I need the WALKTHROUGH for this game before I pull every last hair in my head out, and that will certainly hurt. At this point, i don't care. I keep being told to go to the same thing and when I do, it says, "theres nothing to do here" over and over. I have clicked on everything to no avail. PLEASE HEEELLLPPP ME!!!!!!!

posted in Parallels Cross on Jan 18, 16 5:54 AM
Thanks for the reviews. I guess I may as well dive in the deep end and see where it leads me, It sounds like fun albeit hard fun.
~Happy gaming Fishies,

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Gem Fury Collector's Edition on Dec 12, 15 6:47 AM
Game stopped and I had to close, the same as the other posters said. I just tried twice to play it and it keeps stopping. Im running MAC OS X

posted in Bathory: The Bloody Countess on Sep 2, 15 6:06 AM
well another game i probably won't try because of the reviews. They save me time but then again, I do get curious and usually end up downloading the demo. Happy gaming fishes.

posted in Shrouded Tales: Revenge of Shadows Collector's Edition on Jul 18, 15 6:35 AM
After reading all the posts, I don't Ill even try this one. I am getting tired of HOGS anyways.

posted in Grim Facade: Hidden Sins Collector's Edition on Jun 18, 15 6:07 AM
I too love ERS games so dark or not, I'm buying it to add to my many other ERS games.

The game keeps taking me to a tree in the cemetery, but there is nothing there so I won't be buying a game that makes no sense.

posted in Mystery of the Ancients: Deadly Cold on Mar 6, 15 6:19 AM
I have a 24 inch screen and because of that I can't reach the skip button with my mouse. So I have to play it on small screen, I deleted the game.

posted in Shadows: Price for Our Sins on Jan 18, 15 7:00 AM
Im sorry but I found this game to be so frustrating I could have ripped my hair out. Sorry but it isn't my thing.

I found this game took allot longer to load than most other ones. Im sure Ill love it though as I have all the other ones and enjoyed playing them.

posted in Fear for Sale: The 13 Keys Collector's Edition on Oct 23, 14 6:49 AM
I just played most of the demo and it seemed ok but nothing to write home about. I may buy it if there isn't something better tomorrow, oh and its not a difficult game in the least... so far,

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator