Posts created by sterilite

posted in Nancy Drew: Secret of Shadow Ranch on May 28, 12 6:15 PM
musiclady1231 wrote:I have tried to follow the colors of doors in the cave and all I do is get lost. I enter the color of door and the next color is not there. I have only found two keys so far and now I am lost again. HELP!!!!

posted in Veronica and the Book of Dreams on Dec 8, 10 6:24 PM
teddy1bear wrote:How many levels dose this game,Veronica and the Book of Dreams have?

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Dec 9, 09 6:35 AM
Gretta4God wrote:there is something down there for you to do there is a oom i am stuck in.

I am trying to do the puzzle in the middles room where you have the numbers not sure if i am suppose to use the numbers in the book or the numbers on the paper i been trying both but i am not solving this puzzle

need a little help if some one know what to do i can not seem to get past here

i also have another question i seem to foget to ask what about the well? i have not gotten that clue either. thanks for you help

posted in Sherlock Holmes: The Mystery of the Persian Carpet on Jul 26, 09 11:18 AM
sunsh wrote:Help me keep my sanity.....i don't have the same numbers that the walkthru does.....so mine sure doesn't look like an arrow......i have a 10 on top an a 10 on the middle of the side......an they don't even make a +....
please help me fishes......please
Sun

posted in Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened on Apr 12, 09 11:18 AM
mcolbert59 wrote:I have spent hours. I even started a new game yesterday and I cannot reveal the safe once I am in the Arneson's master bedroom!

Where the heck is it and how do I get to it? How do I get to the secret room?

I have used Big Fish walkthrough, Gameboomers walkthrough and in game strategy guide.

Would someone please point me in the right direction before I put my laptop out in the middle of the street!

This is not my first SH adventure, but I am just missing something here.

Anything will be appreciated!

posted in The Hidden Prophecies of Nostradamus on Feb 2, 09 9:40 AM
bfgAegean wrote:Hello everyone! I just thought I’d pop in and let you know that I’ve gone ahead and moved this discussion to the forum that we have set up for The Hidden Prophecies of Nostradamus.

Happy gaming!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator