Posts created by SDOUGALL

posted in The Tribloos 3 on Apr 21, 18 11:03 AM
I can get silver but cannot get gold on this level, I am about 5 or 10 second off.

Any tips?

posted in Delicious: Emily's Moms vs Dads Collector's Edition on Mar 31, 18 6:26 PM
Chapter 3 - level 23

Emily has to help Paige in order to get the diamond for this level.

There are two prompts from Paige to have help which Emily goes over for. On the third prompt, Emily does not go over the exclamation mark goes away and then never comes back making it impossible to get the diamond in this level and then impossible to get an achievement at the end of the game.

Is there a fix for this?!?

posted in Delicious: Emily's Moms vs Dads Collector's Edition on Mar 25, 18 6:56 PM
Anyone else having trouble helping Paige? I click on her for the first ! and Emily goes over, but once I click on Paige when the second ! comes, Emily does not go over, it disappears and then the ! does not come back for the rest of the level. This makes it impossible to get the diamond on the level. Anyone else have this?

posted in Towers of Oz on Dec 9, 12 7:28 PM
Hello,

When I get to level 28, I am unable to pass the level because the dwarves that go under the ground go under and then do not move down the "road" I have tried restarting the game and my computer but it has not helped.

posted in Youda Survivor 2 on Apr 23, 11 8:23 PM
There is a serious lag periodically in the game. I know that it is not my computer as I have played wow on it.

This is seriously disappointing.

I have to click off the game and then wait for it to catch back up and then play again. It is impossible to complete the game in a gold finish because of this.

Rated two thumbs down.

posted in Westward Kingdoms on Jan 30, 11 9:43 AM
I have completed all of the quests in K2 but I have not had a prompt to move to kingdom 3.

posted in Westward Kingdoms on Jan 14, 11 7:58 PM
Once I had reached the third kingdom and had switched back to the first kingdom. Once the first kingdom loaded, it was reset back to the beginning of the game. The largest problem was that none of the characters would interact with the hero. I was really upset to see this as I have already played the game almost to its completion.

posted in Totem Tribe on Feb 2, 09 8:33 PM
Does anybody know how to "rotate" the puzzle on the first island?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator