Posts created by 222426

posted in World Riddles: Secrets of the Ages on Oct 11, 11 3:32 PM
Just an fyi.

posted in Mayan Puzzle on Jul 20, 11 9:44 AM
Thanks Lizzie K

posted in Path To Success on Jul 13, 11 4:36 PM
jkuci wrote:The game got stuck twice and would not advance when I ran out of day hours but I was in front of the "cheap housing".
The game would not allow me to go in and sleep for the night. Just stopped. I created a new avatar and started all over again once - but after the second time it happened, I believe I'll just ask for a refund.

Plus, it takes up to 20 minutes for the sleep cycle to run in the game sometimes, making the game too frustrating to play.

Will watch the forums for a while to see if a patch or update comes out before asking for a refund. I've been a member for several years and have never had to ask for a refund that I can recall. Sadly, this could be a great game, if it weren't for all the issues.

posted in Westward IV: All Aboard on Jan 9, 10 8:37 AM
Does anyone know how to get to the fishing pier? I don't see a tunnel in the town like I did with Ann.

posted in Gemini Lost on Sep 22, 09 4:24 AM
Under the description for the game, there is a link to the blog walkthrough; however the walkthrough page appears blank. Has anyone else run into this?

posted in Youda Sushi Chef on Jul 19, 09 3:34 AM
Hi all,
If you're on day 7 in a restaurant there is a house (managers?) special. It will have the name of your restaurant on the special and it's at the very back of the book. Complete this recipe like the others. That's the only manager's special I can think of and I've completed the game.

posted in Youda Sushi Chef on Jul 17, 09 10:55 AM
Oops forgot one thing, could you possibly be selecting back or close accidently while ordering? Might want to check. I think that's all.

posted in Youda Sushi Chef on Jul 17, 09 10:53 AM
The computer is the only upgrade where you can order all.
Hope this helps.
Make sure you have enough yen to order...if you don't you can't order. You also need to select what type of delivery you want after placing your order. Do you want a regular delivery or an express. The express delivery is received faster but cost 50 yen. The regular delivery takes longer, but there is no added cost.
Hope this helps. If you've tried these things and you still can't order, you might want to contact customer service.

posted in Magic Encyclopedia: Moon Light on Jul 16, 09 1:35 PM
Sorry, can't help. I've played the game several times and not had that problem. You might start a new profile and start a new game since you're not very far into the game. The only other thing I can think of, are you placing the triangle stones into the slot that is at the same angle?

posted in Forgotten Lands: First Colony ™ on Jul 5, 09 5:00 AM
This is one of my favorite games. The game will do an auto save after you complete each level. I also have a walkthrough of this game; just PM me and I can send it your way if you'd like to have the walkthrough.

posted in Aveyond: Lord of Twilight on Jun 28, 09 2:59 AM
***SPOILER ALERT****
After you speak to Hepetitus (sp?), purchase eye drops from the Junk Store in Witchwood and give them to the blind guy wandering around Sinoa Plains.
You can explore any unexplored areas of the game after that, except for the World Map areas, cause you're really close to the end of the game. If you want to save the game in the special area for Gates of Night, you should finish any parts of the game now.
After you've completed the rest of the game to your satisfaction, go to Quin Castle in Istir Forest. The rest of the game will play out for you there.
Hope this helps.

posted in Aveyond: Lord of Twilight on Jun 21, 09 3:08 PM
Does anybody know if you can save more than 1 game for Gates of Night under the same user?
Thanks for the help

posted in Aveyond: Lord of Twilight on Jun 19, 09 5:37 PM
I know I saw this in a thread, but can't for the life of me find it again.
Where do you find maps for the game besides the strategy guide?
Thanks.

posted in Aveyond: Lord of Twilight on Jun 19, 09 5:00 PM
I'm sorry can't help. Never had that problem. The only things I can think of is check your items to make sure you have the letter and/or retrace your steps to the Professor to see if something was missed.

posted in Aveyond: Lord of Twilight on Jun 18, 09 2:14 PM
I'm asking for patience, as I've never played an rpg before. I'm loosing all but my first few battles. Please give hints as to what works best for the beasts I'm trying to defeat. Do I need to purchase more equipment? If so, how do I obtain additional gold?
Thanks in advance for all the help. I'm about ready to give up on this game...but it sounds interesting.

posted in Youda Marina on Jun 17, 09 2:57 AM
Yep, me too. did everything previously stated and still can't save a game. Oh well...just means I have to play the game more because I have to start over. Love this game.

posted in Virtual Families on Jun 6, 09 4:43 AM
This has got to be a glitch. My little friends are swimming in the pool...they don't get out...but now they're actually swimming on land. It's comical to see them floating on land.
Also my yard was fertilized with an overgrowth of weeds, that's not so odd, but what is...I now have a weed growing out of my office fax machine.

posted in Virtual Families on Jun 6, 09 4:33 AM
It's an Easter Egg in the game. Take your hand curser to the VERY top left of the scene. You probably have to select the left mouse button several to many times while the curser is in the very top left of the scene a red ball will appear. You can move the ball around in the scene or bounce it around while you're waiting on your little friends to complete a task.
If you have more than one family you can select the same area of the scene where you left the red ball in the previous family and the red ball should appear in this scene also.

posted in Virtual Families on May 30, 09 2:01 AM
I've noticed that most of the insects are more camouflaged than the coins. I've found quite a few on and near the tree to the left of the shed near the top left of the scene. I've also found several near the tree and ground near the workshop at the far left of the scene along with the locations previously mentioned in the posts. Also more insects tend to show up after all the coins are collected and/or into the third generation on.
Yep...they only come out when it's raining or immediately after the rain...but just because it rains doesn't mean you'll see an insect.

posted in Virtual Families on May 28, 09 3:39 PM
It depends on how sensitive you are...the only hesitation I would have is when they make babies. The 2 married adults stand closely to each other on top of the bed . I think they are supposed to be kissing each other...but they mostly kiss air. The wife ends up with a baby in her arms if it's successful. I'm sure your 10 year old sees a lot worse on TV if he/she watches any.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator