Posts created by patwenzl

posted in Phenomenon: City of Cyan on Mar 31, 12 6:10 AM
Is there a walkthrough for this game? I can't find it.

posted in Grim Tales: The Bride on Oct 3, 11 2:24 PM
Can anyone tell me where the Mug is, I've gone through the blog with no luck. One other thing to go to the next page, I enter a number ant hit go but it doesn't go.

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Lost Children on Sep 2, 11 5:30 AM
I did get the messages, Thanks

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Secret City on Sep 2, 11 5:24 AM
lilrikku32 can you send me another PM on the vitural village walkthroughs? I can't find the first one, sorry; Thanks

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Lost Children on Aug 14, 11 11:08 AM
Does anyone know how to find the walkthoughs for thr games. Bigfish offers all the games but only one walkthrough. Thanks for any help.

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Secret City on Aug 14, 11 8:38 AM
Does anyone know where the walkthrough is. I've had the games for a while and redownloaded them again but no walkthrough. Thanks

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog on Jun 28, 11 3:13 PM
I have the key solved the puzzle but the key keeps going back in the inventory. I get a message saying That only happens in the movies. What am I doing wrong? Can any one help me? Thanks.

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog on Jun 28, 11 3:08 PM
I have the key and solved the puzzel, but the key won't go in the lock. I get "That only happens in the movies." What am I doing wrong? Thanks for any help.

posted in Gravely Silent: House of Deadlock on Jun 28, 11 5:06 AM
I have not been able to go to next page. I put in the number 3 and press go gut it doesn't go anywhere. What is the trick. Please some one help.

posted in Gravely Silent: House of Deadlock on Jun 27, 11 5:08 AM
I can't get the Chest Element to stick to the chest. Any one had the same problem? Thanks

posted in Gravely Silent: House of Deadlock on Jun 25, 11 11:26 AM
Has anyone had trouble with the chest emblem. I can't get it to work, it says something about magic. All I know I pick up the emblem and move it toward the chest and it goes back in the emventory.
Another problem, I can't get the next page to work. I put in the next page I want to go to and hit go, it just stays there.

Thanks to anyone that can help me.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition on May 28, 11 7:31 AM
I can't find a walkthrough for this game. In fact I can't find walkthroughs for several collector's edition. I'm not good at playing the games without a walkthrough.

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town on May 10, 11 3:11 PM
Not able to get winding gear to attach. Scissors yes. Has any one had the same problem? Help please

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town on May 9, 11 3:46 PM
Can't get winding gear to attach to claw. What is the trick. Anyoe having the same problem?

posted in Maestro: Music of Death on Apr 27, 11 4:32 PM
I'm at the statue out side the park I don't have the knife to cut the vines. I've gone through the blog twice and still can't fine it. The only knife was at the very first of the game, in the lions mouth but it's not there anymore. Help!

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince Collector's Edition on Mar 31, 11 6:40 AM
Can anyone tell me how to find the golden apple. Thanks.

posted in Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ on Mar 27, 11 10:52 AM
Can not play flowers on side of manor. Customer service is no help. Uninstalled and reinstalled the game twice, played under a different profile. Clippers don't work hint button doesn't change to skip. I have gone through all the forms even the advance forum. No one seems to be able to help me. Right now the game is uninstalled, I don't know what else to do. Thanks for any help.

posted in Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ on Mar 27, 11 8:55 AM
I can not get passed the flowers on the side of manor. I've gone through the forum, my hint button doesn't change to skip. I've uninstaled and reinstalled but that doesn't help. Even played under new profile. Customer service is no help. Right now the game is uninstalled. If you can help me it would be great. Thanks.

posted in Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ on Mar 19, 11 5:11 PM
I tried the hint button with no luck. How long do you have to wait. I'll try again and see if it works. Thanks for the help.

posted in Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ on Mar 19, 11 9:19 AM
I have tried everything but can't cut the flowers. Don't have a hrdware curson, using the hint button does not skip this part. Have the garden shears. Can find the purple flowers, the only white ones I see are in the upper right corner. All I see are yellow. If I don't get part done I will just give up. I really need some help. Can any one help me. Thank you.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator