Posts created by Mrs_Miggins

posted in Midnight Castle on May 8, 17 4:03 PM
My first try with "In a while crocodile" and a gold chest in the Craftsman district. I've yet to get anything good with the Jester, even using the hints.

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Black Heart on Mar 14, 12 7:38 AM
crickets52 wrote:Have an issue in the Countess Bedroom (with the spiders). The dresser is supposed to allow me to find a roll of tape but after clicking on the book to get the spider page, it will not allow me to open to the dresser again so I am not able to get the tape. When I click on the hint button, it indicates I have something to do at the dresser but does not open the window to the dresser. Anyone else have this problem?

I had almost the identical problem, except that I actually got everything I needed, but the hint button (and the map) kept telling me I needed to do something at the dresser and it wouldn't open. I kept checking back throughout the game and the hint and map continued to say I had something at the dresser. Completed the game with no problems, so apparently I really didn't need anything at the dresser.

posted in Love Chronicles: The Spell Collector's Edition on Apr 22, 10 7:13 PM
I can't pick up the bolt in the drawer in the blacksmiths shop.

posted in Love Chronicles: The Spell Collector's Edition on Apr 22, 10 7:07 PM
I have the same problem. I finally just quit. If they fix this issue, I might buy it.

posted in Nick Chase: A Detective Story ™ on Feb 6, 09 9:29 AM
I also had to start from the very beginning. It didn't even save my profile.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator