Posts created by clf4207

posted in Big City Adventure: Barcelona on Jul 10, 15 6:53 AM
On the column on the right there is a world globe. She's on top of that.

posted in Big City Adventure: Barcelona on Jul 9, 15 10:44 AM
It is on the leg of the letter "R"

posted in Big City Adventure: Barcelona on Jul 9, 15 6:38 AM
I have played this game twice and still didn't find all the coins. Is there a certain number of coins I should look for in each scene or does the number vary?

posted in Big City Adventure: Barcelona on Jul 9, 15 6:33 AM
in the highlighted area there is a small black bird towards the bottom. It looks like it is part of the k.

posted in Big City Adventure: Barcelona on Jul 9, 15 6:28 AM
She's a dark shadow at the top of the column on the right.

posted in Nancy Drew - Secret Of The Old Clock on Dec 19, 09 4:38 AM
Thank you so much. I can't believe I didn't realize that! Duh!

posted in Nancy Drew - Secret Of The Old Clock on Dec 18, 09 2:58 PM
I've solved all the puzzles to open the door but it won't open. I played Bard's bounce, got the sign "Keen", looked at the poetry book in Emily's room and saw the poet was "Omar", won a pony at miniature golf, and I asked Emily her mother's middle name which was "Lois". When I turn the letters on the carriage house to KOP there is no "L" for the last knob. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong? I haven't played for 2 weeks because I can't get this part.

Thanks to anyone who can help me move on!

posted in Syberia on Dec 13, 09 9:16 AM
I only enjoy playing large file games and this is the best game I've ever played. It really draws a person in emotionally. This is the only game I have found to do this. I have played both Syberia 1 and 2 twice each since last February and I'm going to play them again for a 3rd time. I've played numerous games since then and I still think this is the best game I've ever come across.

posted in Nikopol: Secrets of the Immortals on Nov 22, 09 9:52 AM
Never mind, once I used the keys on the lights and looked at the ceiling I was able to progress.

posted in Nikopol: Secrets of the Immortals on Nov 22, 09 9:08 AM
When you right click, you see your items. There are also two buttons, one for the menu and one to look at your items closer.

posted in Nikopol: Secrets of the Immortals on Nov 22, 09 7:01 AM
In Gorgon's room I found the coded letter and the paper with the alphabet but I cannot find the decoder. Any help?

posted in NiBiRu: Age of Secrets on Mar 17, 09 1:26 PM
You need to knock a few times on Barbora's door. Someone says to be quiet, people are trying to sleep. Then you should be able to go up the stairs towards the attic. However, it is locked. Go back down to the lobby and look at the bulletin board again. Right click and he should get a message about the key to the attic.
Good luck!

posted in Syberia II on Feb 25, 09 1:17 PM
Never mind. I figured out that I had to find the radio shed.

posted in Syberia II on Feb 25, 09 12:51 PM
I got the frequency of 0328. Only can show 03 or 28. Can't figure out what to do next. Can you help?

posted in Law & Order Criminal Intent 2 - Dark Obsession on Feb 3, 09 3:03 PM
I had the same problem. Did you ever get it resolved? I did go back to Frank's apartment and when I talked to him again I was able to take him back to headquarters. The profiler never seemed to do anything. The game seemed to leave a lot of unanswered questions. Is there more to it? what happened to Chuey? Was there an accomplice?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator