Posts created by nerapy

posted in Atlantic Quest: Solitaire on Mar 29, 16 4:59 AM
Got to level 16 and did it 5 times with no luck. Got down to 3 cards and would not go to level 17. The people making this game took a short cut to not let us proceed. Also no do-over. Trash can here we come.

posted in Hidden Mysteries: The Fateful Voyage - Titanic on Apr 26, 15 5:38 PM
Does anybody know what she said in lifeboat at end? Can I go back and hear it? I am not doing this game over another time.
nerapy

posted in Christmas Wonderland 2 on Feb 28, 12 11:23 PM
Hi,
First of all why aren't there directions about finding the Santas, canes, and Nativity items? How do you know when you have found all the Nativity items? Is that item in the top bar (that can be a nuisance sometimes) a certain color if they are all found? I like the music. Sometimes I do arm exercises while my eyes are still looking for the items. Somebody help me!
Nerapy

posted in Mahjongg Artifacts on May 23, 10 11:44 PM
Hi there,
I also got to level 48 and boom it kicked me out for no reason. Then it put me back to level 0. Really thrilled about that--not.
Nerapy

posted in Margrave Manor 2: The Lost Ship on Dec 2, 09 7:43 PM
Hello Everyone and Cindy,
I have Windows XP. Played this game about an hour. One scene does have some graphics problems like strips of the picture missing and misplaced at the left of the picture. So it is happening to more than one person. I am glad that the butler from Margrave 1 is gone. Yes, why do we collect all these objects?????
Sugio

posted in Hide & Secret 2: Cliffhanger Castle on Nov 2, 09 10:34 PM
I am in the garage and can't find the spyglass and measuring spoons. Help!!!!

posted in Elizabeth Find MD: Diagnosis Mystery on Jun 21, 09 12:33 AM
Yep, I am having the same problem with that boy and the thermometer. It shows that magic circle by his head but no amount of clicking with the thermometer will get it to work. Anybody out there know what to do????
nerapy

posted in Flux Family Secrets: The Ripple Effect on Jun 11, 09 7:28 PM
Hello out there,
I am also on the level inventions. I can't find the last dragon. I don't know where to put the empty glass jar. It hinted that it went into the Confucious scene. The only sparkly area wants the dragons. Help.
Nerapy

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator