Posts created by labrodor

posted in Cooking Academy: Restaurant Royale on Nov 2, 14 10:46 AM
Thank you for the comment about removing the oak tables to stop the customers getting angry! I am really happy now that it has stopped as it was annoying me.

Thanks

posted in Cooking Academy: Restaurant Royale on Oct 31, 14 1:39 PM
Andreea_A wrote:Hi!
Something weird is happing today. I have a lot of dishes, my heart level is good 133/133, I have 8 empty tables. And the customers are coming in, they are getting the food, theheart is appairing, and after that, the heart is broken and they leave without eating or paying, with the plate in their hands. Is really weird.
Does somebody have an answer about why is this happening and how I can change it back to normal? Thanks

I have the same problem (see message above)

I have no idea how to sort it but I hope it is fixed soon.

posted in Cooking Academy: Restaurant Royale on Oct 31, 14 1:10 PM
Does anyone have the same problem of there being plenty of seating space, yet a customer grabs a plate of food, a full heart goes up and then they get angry and a broken heart comes up and takes a way a heart from my popularity then they leave the restaurant holding the dish?

It is really annoying as I don't know why!!

Thanks

posted in Cooking Academy: Restaurant Royale on Oct 31, 14 1:09 PM
Does anyone have the same problem of there being plenty of seating space, yet a customer grabs a plate of food, a full heart goes up and then they get angry and a broken heart comes up and takes a way a heart from my popularity then they leave the restaurant holding the dish?

It is really annoying as I don't know why!!

Thanks

posted in Alice in Wonderland on Mar 19, 10 10:30 AM
i also cannot open the door, have tried looking for footsteps and waiting for the cursor to change into a hand, does anyone have any help? thanks

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator