Posts created by QuietLurker

posted in Midnight Calling: Wise Dragon Collector's Edition on Aug 19, 17 9:30 PM
I can't get it either. How did you do it?

posted in Vermillion Watch: Fleshbound Collector's Edition on Jan 24, 17 6:15 PM
Never mind. I got my sister to help. She got it immediately. Drag!

posted in Vermillion Watch: Fleshbound Collector's Edition on Jan 24, 17 2:56 PM
There are 4 skulls and I have tried every swap. The hint keeps pointing to the same 2 skulls, which I have clicked many times. The guide is no use at all.

Any help here? Thank you.

Skull switching.

posted in Dreampath: Curse of the Swamps Collector's Edition on Jun 18, 16 9:27 PM
As suggested, some will find this too easy. However I found it too hard - and stopped playing - when it became a series of mini puzzles that could not be skipped.

posted in Eventide: Slavic Fable Collector's Edition on Dec 6, 15 9:17 PM
I am still in the demo and the game doesn't look promising. Neither the hint or the strategy help with this puzzle. The solution seems to be random, so it should be presented as a skipable puzzle.

posted in Mystery Tales: Alaskan Wild Collector's Edition on Sep 24, 15 9:36 PM

After the demo, it is HOP after HOP. And no, I don't want to play match 3.

posted in Dark Romance: Heart of the Beast Collector's Edition on May 21, 15 1:32 PM
I am barely into the demo and have had one or two of these. I am not smart enough to do them and find them very frustrating.

I just threw away a game because it had these.

If there are very many, I will not play this one either. Can someone give me an idea of frequency/difficulty of these?

Thank you.

I have a knife.

Sorry, I don't know what I did last. I guess you wouldn't be able to help without that info. Thank you.

At am nearly at the end.

The way I play, I depend on the hint - and somewhat on the map. Now when the hint points a way to go, once there, there is nothing to do. There is only one active location on the map, and there is nothing to do there.

I am sure there is something to do at one location - but I am not nearly good enough to remember where I need to go - either to get there or use the map to get there.

Any help?
Tks.

posted in Northern Tale 4 on Aug 12, 14 1:26 PM
I figured it out.

posted in Northern Tale 4 on Aug 12, 14 1:17 PM
When I have cleared everything at the upper right, and followed a walkthrough as much as possible - Clicking on the right nest only gets me a big arrow pointing to the left nest. It doesn't take take me there.

I have tried twice, with the same results. I am playing untimed.

Help, please.

posted in Northern Tale 4 on Aug 5, 14 2:23 PM
I can't find the second stone. Where is it?

posted in Whispered Legends: Tales of Middleport on Jun 18, 14 12:01 PM
This is not a review, but I don't see a place for comments. This game has a long, punishing Hint - and I finally stopped playing it.

Well, since the game is putting me to sleep anyway, I don't think the yawning is affecting me. I just find it very unpleasant to look at. I use the hint a lot and would like it to be something pretty or a bit cute.

posted in Off the Record: The Italian Affair Collector's Edition on Apr 18, 14 8:23 PM
I figured it out. I have to go find the filter, just like finding anything else.

posted in Off the Record: The Italian Affair Collector's Edition on Apr 18, 14 8:04 PM
I got it to work the first time, on the sky. But I can't get it to work the second time - on the swan. I can't find the filter. Any help here? Tks.

posted in Rush for Gold: California on Mar 24, 14 6:25 PM
I wanted to like this game, as I need a new one of this type. I was playing and staying open minded about it, when she started shooting a gun. It was shooting into the air, not at the wolf. However, myself, I will not play a game with a gun in. Sorry. No buy.

posted in Island Tribe 5 on Jan 2, 14 6:46 PM
Well I said before that this one is not fun - just tedious. I have figured out why.

It is because the paths have no alternative or cross paths. There is only one way to get from here to there - and it is a very long way. Unlike the others, this one is not fun and has no replay value.

Back to playing the others again, for about the 7th time - and still fun.

posted in Island Tribe 5 on Dec 18, 13 7:10 PM
I was so happy to see this come out. However, I agree with Legal Monet.

Not fun - just tedious. Even fires to light!

Back to play 3 and 4 over again for about the 7th time.

posted in Mosaics Galore on Nov 27, 13 2:21 PM
Loved Patchworkz - and wanted to love this. I played through level 9, and am deleting it.

Not only a timer, as discussed a lot already, but you are penalized for mistakes. Bummer.

No buy

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator