Posts created by kiedon

posted in Nevertales: Smoke and Mirrors Collector's Edition on Sep 4, 15 8:46 AM
I am trying to open the security room and my inventory bar is not on the screen so I cannot pick up the screwdriver to open the panel. Any help would be appreciated.

posted in Paranormal Pursuit: The Gifted One Collector's Edition on Jun 13, 15 8:36 PM
Keep tapping it will finally unstick..

posted in Paranormal Pursuit: The Gifted One Collector's Edition on Jun 13, 15 8:34 PM
Many of us had this problem. Keep beating on it (tapping) and it will eventually go to your inventory.

The slingshot is behind a loose rock under the fence at the end of the block where the streetlight is and where you need to put the ladder so you can climb the fence onto Fore's property. In the stragety guide it shows where in the chapter "Voodoo Shop"

I cannot find the nut that attaches the handle to water mechanism. The only nut I ever saw in the whole game I used to shoot the streetlight out with my slingshot. I have gone back through everything and no luck. HELP!!

I too cannot do anything with the bludgeon. The hint says hit the spot beside the purple eyed statue with the bludgeon to get the ring for the chestpiece. It does not work for me. Any ideas?

you have a lot to go. It is a long game with many in and outs. I really liked it, Good luck.

The game has a large techinical flaw for me that is plays S-L-O-W. Then I shut it down and reopened and it played perfect for 15 minutes or so then SLOW. When it plays perfect it is awesome game hope BFG will have the fix soon.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition on May 10, 11 6:46 PM
Best game I have played in years. Very long and hard just like I like it. I played in "hard" mode but that way it is more fun for me. The graphics were fantastic and the puzzles were great. I did have to use the SG a few times. Only 2 technical glitches for me that did not stop the game or wreck it. I am sure they will work it out. Lots of different levels of skill that a gamer can play at, so if you are less hardcore than me you can play in easier modes. I also enjoyed the developing story line.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition on May 10, 11 6:38 PM
You pick up matches really early in the game. It is in the stragety guide you just missed it. Read it more carefully and you will see what you missed.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition on May 10, 11 6:29 PM
yep same problem blank squares, no they are not supposed to stay blank.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition on May 10, 11 6:26 PM
I played in super hard mode and only had to use the guide 3 times. So I fantastically enjoyed this game. You have to be very alert and patient and keep looking. Best game I have played in years.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition on May 10, 11 6:22 PM
I had the exact same problem game ran perfect except for this, but because I was playing in the super hard mode at the end I am unable to skip the mini game in the airship so It is a problem I cannot fully finish the game.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition on May 10, 11 6:20 PM
Gallivant77 wrote:Two bugs in mini-games, otherwise fantastic game!!

1) When cornering the pet mouse in the palace/museum, clicking on the tiles does not change their color. They work properly to act as blocks, but you cannot see which ones you have already clicked. Got through the game by guessing a lot.

2) In Bonus game, in the airship after inserting key card, the buttons don't change to display the symbols. Had to skip this mini-game.

I am running this on my eight-month-old computer with Windows 7, top-end graphics card, dual processor and 8GB RAM. It runs beautifully except for these two mini-games, and at least one other person has encountered the same issues in those two areas.

(posted this also on Developer thread)

Marle1959 wrote:I bought it too. And my game crahses in the toy shop, as i try to put the train together

I got all the way through the train puzzle successfully then picked up the dream jewel and the game crashed and shut down. Then tried to go back in and could not pick up anything. I have been having alot of trouble with BFG games lately that I never had before. The demo of this game played great so I bought it. Guess I will have to ask for my money back.

posted in Insider Tales: The Stolen Venus 2 on Mar 22, 11 4:01 AM
My cursor is slow and floats around. It makes it hard to play when it is really a good game.

I have updated my drivers, restarted with different profiles and it still after about 20 minutes of play starts to slow and you lose cursor control. Aahrg!

I am having the same problem as the other people here. Game slows down cursor control really wierd. Have reinstalled twice. No joy there. Am contact BFG.

posted in The Serpent of Isis: Your Journey Continues on Feb 28, 11 7:20 PM
I am also crashing in chapter 3. I have installed latest video card and am still crashing.

posted in Mystery of Mortlake Mansion on Dec 26, 10 2:15 AM
mouldmom wrote:Has anyone come across this issue? I am almost to the end of the game and I need to get the 12 bottles up on the stove to finish and move on with the game. I cannot get the 12 bottles from my inventory to the stove. Any suggestions?

Thanks to the post above I solved it and was able to play through to the end.
Thanks

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator