Posts created by sandicats5

posted in The Andersen Accounts: Chapter One Collector's Edition on Apr 28, 18 6:05 PM
Thanks.

I rather enjoyed this game, but then I always enjoyed fairy tales!

I just got this game & it's already locked on everything. oh well seems to be my luck lately.

posted in Moonsouls: Echoes of the Past Collector's Edition on Apr 17, 18 4:44 PM
The only thing I found confusing was the order of things, like finding MO in HOG'S.

posted in Moonsouls: Echoes of the Past Collector's Edition on Apr 17, 18 4:42 PM
Finished. Game was okay but not the best I've ever played. Puzzles were fairly easy. Like the map feature.

posted in Moonsouls: Echoes of the Past Collector's Edition on Apr 14, 18 6:00 PM
thanks I also wondered where they were.

posted in Wanderlust: What Lies Beneath Collector's Edition on Apr 14, 18 10:11 AM
is there one MO there?

posted in Wanderlust: What Lies Beneath Collector's Edition on Apr 14, 18 10:09 AM
same screen as the first part. good luck.

posted in Wanderlust: What Lies Beneath Collector's Edition on Apr 14, 18 10:07 AM
I liked this game.

was hard for me to play as there was so much going back & forth and not having a map that let you go to the place really hurt. I loved all the previous games in this series is the reason I got it. I think the graphics were pretty neat. loved the puzzles, but with using the hint button I wouldn't have been able to play. Loved dracaence could have used it's help!

looking at the guide and using it why doesn't it match the game. I'm stuck in chapter 4 trying to do puzzle!

I also love all the Dark Parable games

Thanks for the tips!

I also miss the map not taking you to the area. Guess my mind got lazy.

posted in Parker & Lane Criminal Justice Collector's Edition on Apr 4, 18 6:26 PM
game is slow moving. I wasted money on this one.

I liked this game. I like when there's a map that tells you if there' s a collectible & Mo in it.

posted in Donna Brave: And the Deathly Tree Collector's Edition on Mar 30, 18 6:22 PM
can anyone understand how to play the card game?

posted in Dark Realm: Lord of the Winds Collector's Edition on Mar 30, 18 11:31 AM
had to quit as couldn't get anything to work.

posted in Dark Realm: Princess of Ice Collector's Edition on Mar 30, 18 11:25 AM
finished. Why does every game have so many snakes in it?

posted in Dark Realm: Princess of Ice Collector's Edition on Mar 29, 18 6:35 PM
Can't say I like this game as it's confusing for me.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator